Finding things with Itemfinder

Phlytosion

I just got the Item Finder. But all this time, all I've been doing is spamming space bar in places (usually next to a rock or something) where I would think items would be hidden at, and so far, I've been doing pretty well, I guess. Haha.

Edited by aerodynamik

Yes but there are a LOT of items in the floor on non obvious places. I was checking everything too and now can't believe how many items I just passed by...

+1... I mean, in the starting area (When the train explodes and stuff) there are two random berries in the floor... How am i supposed to know that .-.?

Ame putted some items in obvious places... But there's some other items that are in places that i never imagined...

*sells all his rare candies*

not anymore :P

*sells all his evo stones, rare candies, unused hyper potions, ultra balls, friendship berries, gems that he never uses, nuggets, starpieces, stardusts, and pearls*

I trump you big time.

On topic:

AME. YOU PUT A FUCKING CHEWING GUM IN NORTH OBSIDIA. I DO NOT WANT MY POKEMON EATING SOME USED PIECE OF GUMMY SHIT THAT SOMEONE SPAT ON THE FLOOR. EUW.

I'm still keeping it doe

Anibody knows what the Pretty Wing does? Just found this at Azurine Island.

its the only wing of the 7 available wings that does absolutely jack shit other than look pretty. Because of that, it fetches a price of I think 1000 poke in pokemarts.

EDIT: Kill me now please, I did it again x.x

*sells all his evo stones, rare candies, unused hyper potions, ultra balls, friendship berries, gems that he never uses, nuggets, starpieces, stardusts, and pearls*

I trump you big time.

On topic:

AME. YOU PUT A FUCKING CHEWING GUM IN NORTH OBSIDIA. I DO NOT WANT MY POKEMON EATING SOME USED PIECE OF GUMMY SHIT THAT SOMEONE SPAT ON THE FLOOR. EUW.

I'm still keeping it doe

its the only wing of the 7 available wings that does absolutely jack shit other than look pretty. Because of that, it fetches a price of I think 1000 poke in pokemarts.

EDIT: Kill me now please, I did it again x.x

;cough;

I think I know what Vinny did. I don't know about him, but I maxed out on money. And that son of a gun still didn't sell me a bicycle when I maxed out money ): <

Edited by aerodynamik