Electric and Grass Type suggestions?

Eviora

So now that I've learned my Blaziken has really bad IVs, I thought I might replace him with something good for my team.... and I think the right electric or grass type would be just the thing. My current team consists of a Gardevoir, a Gyarados, a Scrafty, a Golem, and a Crobat. With that in kind, do you guys have any suggestions? I would really appreciate some!

For grass, try Lilligant or Venusaur. And now that Chespin is obtainable as of episode 11, a Chesnaught may be useful as well.

For electric, you could try Luxray like what tempest said, or maybe even Rotom.

If I were you, I would go back to Ep 10 and grab Elekid.

Too bad the other forms of Rotom are not available yet... :/

Luxray and the ep.10 Elekid are good choices... But, if you joined the Magma gang, you might have a Chinchou in your box? That could be somewhat useful (If you don't have it, well... sorry...) If you're a fan of Pikachu and have enough pacience to raise a Pichu, you could also use that... Joltik is around dem parts also... And if you have a Growlithe, you could potentially have an Ampharos...

For a grass type, Venusaur is probably the best one... You're going to raise a Chmecho first though, otherwise no Venusaur (See the Pokemon Location Guide for more details...) Maybe Ludicolo also? It doesn't have a weakness to electric or ice... That's useful...

You have a Gyarados? MOTHERFUCKING GYARADOS? The star of my current team? The destroyer of everything that doesn't have an electric attack? Your team needs nothing if you have a Gyarados (Maybe a Ground type...)

Those three posts could be moved into one. It helps save space in the interwebs reduce scrolling required in the thread.
Edit: Tempest ninja'd again

As for a great grass-type, I really like Cradily, because we all know how much trouble Florinia's gave us. And it would help to have something defensive.

Don't really use Grass types, but I managed to find some use out of a Ludicolo. It doesn't have as many of the weaknesses of a conventional Grass type like Venusaur (even though Venusaur has overall better stats), although most of its moves have to be learned as a Lombre. Still, in case you're up against a Fire type thinking it has an easy win against a Grass type, you get to wreck it with Hydro Pump.

Oh yeah, Empoleon's resistances rock (though I thought OP was looking for Grass or Electric?). He's a cool tank, but having a good Water-type isn't as high a priority as I expected in Reborn. There were only a handful of battles where it had a primary role rather than a secondary. At least its defenses make up for it.

Thank you, Tempest. :) I'll leave it up to you to imagine what's got him all... WTF.