Hidden abilities vanished? With the 10.6 update?

CynthiazZ

So i updated my reborn client to the 10.6 with 6th gen stuff whatever....and my espeon's ability was magic bounce on the standard E10 client but i launched the 10.6 update and it's HA has been changed with synchronize, same with my umbreon that had synchronize as it's ability but has changed to inner focus, but when i load the standard E10 the HA's are back...Will i get my HA's back as of E11?

I remember someone saying this: The way your abilities were (e.g. Espeon with Magic Bounce) in episode 10, was wrong... In another words, your Espeon was supposed to have Synchronize since the start, but only now the game is reading the ability in a "correct way"...

Since i don't remember exactly, it might be the other way around (The ability was right in 10, but it's wrong in 10.6)... Sorry, i don't know exactly...

Amethyst please, answer...

This happened to my speed boost Blaziken...I was pretty upset as you could imagine, but unfortunately the abilities were being read wrong in E10, and the bug was fixed in 10.5...so there isn't anything you can do, it was a bug that was fixed I guess. Maybe the ability capsule will be available in E11, who knows.

• Administrators

This Ability Capsule can change to DW abilities, yes.

Breeding mechanics haven't changed, but the Everstone thing has been around since Emerald so that probably works.

This Ability Capsule can change to DW abilities, yes.

Breeding mechanics haven't changed, but the Everstone thing has been around since Emerald so that probably works.

Does this means that you changed the mechanics of it? Cuz based on Bulbapedia, the ability capsule shouldn't make HA appear...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ability_Capsule

• 5 months later...