Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Speculation on how to get Cyndaquil, Piplup, and Chespin for E11

Thanatos Senpai

Question

Hey guys I think there's something wrong with the Mudkip event. I've tried going to the nerd at night in the rain in the wastelands but he never shows up. Can anyone help?

Did you beat Aya? I think you have to beat her first before he appears...

Hey guys I think there's something wrong with the Mudkip event. I've tried going to the nerd at night in the rain in the wastelands but he never shows up. Can anyone help?

You must first talk to the guy with glasses who is also searching for him

so you say the tepig event is repeatable? Because i looked for it and i cant find it

That's because Ame likes to put things in the obtainable list sometimes to troll us... Nah, it was just an oversight by her...

It was marked as a repeatable event, but it isn't anymore... She just mixed up, and i made the post before the change... so yeah...

For the record, i'm going to take this chance and say: Amethyst, if you see this - Seel is available in the wild, it's not an event... ^^