Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

So I am looking for a ghost pokemon

Naphiro

Question

12 answers to this question

^Point taken O_o, then maybe Duskull? You can't get Dusknoir yet I believe, but Dusclops is pretty bulky either way. However I don't think it has that great of a special attack stat.

Edited by Smithy

Drifblim is pretty weak though, pretty low stats overall only thing going for it is it's high hp

Gengar is fast and has a high sp atk but like the others said is frail (I like it though)

Banette similar to gengar but a little more rounded with lower speed than gengar and high atk instead of sp atk

Cofagrigus is very bulky, decent sp atk but low hp and even lower speed

Dusclops very similar to cofagrigus but slightly lower stats overall but if you could evolve it, it'll be much better (however there is no reaper cloth in the game yet)

Mismagius is very well rounded overall

So it's up to you really but I would recommend Gengar for the fast and heavy hitter or Cofagrigus, decent sp atk and very bulky or Dusknoir which is not in the game yet but is a better Cofagrigus if you're patient enough (the game hinted you can buy the reaper cloth in one of the floors in the dept. store)

Gengar will not dissapoint you, believe me. If you really, really, reallly, want a bulky pokemon then you should choose dusclops/cofagrigus.

Just waiting for Ame to put the eviolite in the game... Dusclops is boss...

I'd have to go with Gengar... Sure it is frail, but you don't need bulk with that high spec. atk and speed... Unless, idk, you're trying to hit a normal type with Shadow Ball or something... But if you don't want Gengar, go with Cofagrigus... it has (almost) all you're looking for...

Almost is an understatement. Cofagrigus beats dusclops in terms of defense and although loses in special defense has a higher special attack (base 95 compared to dusclops' base 60.) Furthermore, Cofagrigus has a movepool that you could seriously use to your advantage. Coupled with it's mummy ability, pokemon like medicham don't stand a chance (and believe me, I know. It's lv 65 medicham did 50 damage with thunderpunch on my cofagrigus when it was level 41.)

Obviously, if you're looking for someone who can strike fast and hit hard, I'd recommend mismagius, because what It loses in defense it makes up for in both it's special defense and special attack.

Physically, Gourgeist. No questions. It's super size in this game (I checked it's weight) and it has a bulky 122 defense base stat and 105 attack base stat, coupled with an 85 base HP stat. Remember though that what it has here it lacks in it's special defenses and speed, those coming out at 75 and 54 respectively.

Gengar is definitely the best in terms of being a special sweeper that strikes fast. But if you're not willing to wait for mega evolutions to be implemented, then go with Cofagrigus/Mismagius/Gourgeist. (off topic: Personally, I'm gonna use mega mawile (Mega gardevoir doesn't suit me))

EDIT: YES, I DID MY RESEARCH (I'm a fanatic on ghosts because I never use them c: apart from Banette/Cofagrigus/Gourgeist, of course.) Also, when I say medicham did 50, this was without will-o-wisp, power split, or mummy implemented. Although I refrained from power split and just resorted to spamming hex, it went down in 2 hits :I

Edited by Lynxiechan

Unburden Drifblim is a monster. Don't ever underestimate the thing. Otherwise, I'd recommend Gourgeist/Dusclops.

Pls gib Reaper Cloth Ame

Edited by YagamiNoir4896