Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ice Beam Tm....

Pyromancer5240

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm afraid that's wishful thinking. It's probably on a rock in the Railnet we can't reach

^ Yup

Anyway, literally no good TMs are in game yet, you just gotta make use with whatever you get (and so far the only tm I've even used is shadow ball. everything else is useless to me.)

I know this gets off topic, but I personally feel that the idea of playing reborn is to get you to use everything you know about pokemon to your best ability. Also to appreciate some of the best TMs. lel

Lynxiechan-I'd argue that the first 2 Gym TMs are good. Charge Beam remains on my (Shiny) Porygon to this day, and Grass Knot has great utility on things like Greninja.

Except for the fact I use neither (and I picked fennekin anyway.), but I guess thats fair in it's own respect. I'll keep the charge beam porygon in mind.