Rejuv 13.5 ShowMoveEffectiveness Mod

Don't report bugs to the devs if you are using mods. If you have issues with this mod use this thread to report it or contact me by Discord.

The rar comes with the proper folder structure, just throw the contents into the game folder.

You don't need the old versions unless the current one is giving you issues that an old one didn't.

I made this mod separated from the QoL Mod Compilation Pack because I don't want people adding it by mistake if they just add all.

This mod adds a QoL present in recent games, the one that shows the effectiveness of our moves. We can already check the types of the enemy, so this is saving us time from checking that fi you don't know the types and having to check what works better.

Some people love this, others hate it, which is why I am providing it separate from everything else. Of course, bonus effects from the fields are also shown but that’s already available in non-modded Rejuv. The graphics to show the bonus of the fields differ with this mod to being able to show everything while looking good though.

There are five indicators: Ineffective, 1/4, 1/2, x2, and x4, which is shown with colors and symbols very similar to how buffs and debuffs fields were shown. Now fields are shown with a big + or - of green or red color on the left side instead.

On double battles you are shown both enemies, with the icons on left or right matching the opponent in question.

If you think this mod can be improved further because something isn't being shown properly, please tell me. I know I can get more into specifics to get it better.

Spoiler
  • Update 2
    • Now it should be tracking all status moves correctly, tell me if I missed something. I left the old version available just in case this one is giving any issue.
  • Update1
    • First version released on this post. It is improved from ones I published on other places since moves affecting User and Partner don't show type advantage given that the enemy type is inconsequential. Some status moves are inconsequential of type too, but some are affected, so the ones affecting opponents are showing it for now.

Download Update 2:

ShowMoveEffectiveness Mod Update 2.rar

Old Versions:

ShowMoveEffectiveness Mod.rar

• Like 1

Released Update 2 consiering the Status Moves, left the old one in case there are any problem I oversaw in this one, but it shouldn't.

If I missed something, or some move isn't being pointed correctly, plase tell me.