Karrina fate discussed

I was just wondering why players were given the option of killing Karrina if it does nothing for the post game? I pushed her just to see what its impact would be, found that nothing changed, then reversed it with debug before upgrading to v13.5. It would be better if Karrina and Karen got into a fight at the temple and you had to choose one to die, or take a 3rd option like in the doomed timeline. It makes no sense to kill off a major character with no warning, and then punish them on the evil route for doing evil, as you are denied Diancie.

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, cyberfox096 said:

I was just wondering why players were given the option of killing Karrina if it does nothing for the post game? I pushed her just to see what its impact would be, found that nothing changed, then reversed it with debug before upgrading to v13.5. It would be better if Karrina and Karen got into a fight at the temple and you had to choose one to die, or take a 3rd option like in the doomed timeline. It makes no sense to kill off a major character with no warning, and then punish them on the evil route for doing evil, as you are denied Diancie.

The game isn't done yet, so who knows what the consequences will be outside of Renegade.

My theory is that a crest or two will come out from the place you push Karrina off of, because that's supposedly where king Ieisel made sacrifices. Who knows tho!