Reborn Banner

Sun

i believe it should be changed or improved.

as the banner is incredibly wonky in every aspect.

as an artist myself, i can say that there are a lot of problems with the banner.

not being rude or anything of that sort to the person who drew this, its just, for a forum this big, this banner should be more appealing to the community, and on looking guests who COULD be future members, if the Reborn banner didnt give off a strong weeaboo vibe..

with a community this large, it would be possible to get someone to throw something together thats much better overall.

(i would even do it myself but im just too busy with school.)

The reason it's like that is because of the episode of the game that came out. Every time a new episode comes out the banner changes to reflect a big part of the plot arising. In this case it's something to do with Luna. I doubt it'll be changed, now if Amethyst wants to maybe better the way the current one looks it'll be fine. But that's the way the banners work here.

The reason it's like that is because of the episode of the game that came out. Every time a new episode comes out the banner changes to reflect a big part of the plot arising. In this case it's something to do with Luna. I doubt it'll be changed, now if Amethyst wants to maybe better the way the current one looks it'll be fine. But that's the way the banners work here.

i knew it was something like that.

its just the only problem i have with it is that its poorly drawn and offsetting.

Amethyst admitted it was something she whipped up in the middle of class so it's not the best. I don't know whether she planned on working on a better version or not, you'd have to ask her. We haven't really had complaints about it aside from what's going on in the banner.

Though, I'm confused as to how it gives off a weeaboo vibe.

Well that's a bit rude, isn't it? Why did you even need to make an account just to say that you don't like the banner?

We're not really going to change it unless there's going to be a new episode. (^:

i didnt make an account just to complain, ive been here a few times as a guest before, i had created an account a day ago or so cause someone pushed me to do it.

but i didnt mean to make it seem like i created an account just to whine and complain about something.

this being the grand hall though, im free to make suggestions.

and i understand if it only changes due to a new episode, i was just pointing out that the current banner looked off and maybe a better one could be put in its place the next time, or someone could redraw the current one.

The banner reflects the game's art style though.....

I've got a custom css for Reborn, so I don't see it except for when I'm updating it and I turn it off. The only thing about the banner that I would say is poorly executed would be Luna's eye. Otherwise, I see no real reason to complain, but if you can do better, do so.

i didnt make an account just to complain, ive been here a few times as a guest before, i had created an account a day ago or so cause someone pushed me to do it.

but i didnt mean to make it seem like i created an account just to whine and complain about something.

this being the grand hall though, im free to make suggestions.

and i understand if it only changes due to a new episode, i was just pointing out that the current banner looked off and maybe a better one could be put in its place the next time, or someone could redraw the current one.

I got an idea girl. Why don't you redraw the thing or make something better and give it to Ame? you said you were an artist. so you could make something better. I agree its eye sore.

Edited by Greed_Demon

You may be an artist, but understand that people who want to be productive, people who want to get things done, they use every art asset they make, even if it's a bit wonky. You can't go over and over again trying to make it perfect because that's not going to happen and you'll never get anything done. Successful people like Andrew Hussie do this and they're very prolific. There's a point where something is "good enough" and you just have to use it and I think the episode 11 banner for Reborn falls in that category.

I got an idea girl. Why don't you redraw the thing or make something better and give it to Ame? you said you were an artist. so you could make something better. I agree its eye sore.

possibly.

If you cannot suggest and reproduce a better solution, it might be best to not mention it. This will likely be up until either the release of Ep. 11, sometime between 11 & 12, or 12 itself

"this being the grand hall though, im free to make suggestions."

and i suggest you stop using AtokNiiro's art as your avatar as it is not yours, and i highly doubt he gives anyone permission to use it as their own.

Edited by Sun

possibly.

"this being the grand hall though, im free to make suggestions."

and i suggest you stop using AtokNiiro's art as your avatar as it is not yours, and i highly doubt he gives anyone permission to use it as their own.

If you can make it look better then by all means go for it and try.

This is the grand hall and yes you are free to make suggestions so long as they follow our rules, which yours did. But the latter part is neither on topic or a subject that should be discussed here, if you a qualm with someone using someone else's art then either tell the person privately or tell the artist.

You know what I don't understand is how it's so difficult to just not look up and leave this all behind~ Like it's just a banner. You like it or you don't like it and I like it and you with my observations don't and that's perfectly fine for me as long as the fuzz stays down a bit and doesn't get out of hand I'm fine with the discussion but just remember: Everyone has his own opinion and it's difficult in most cases to change them

Lol this is one of the longest things I've done in a while :D

Well it's definitly a little... eccentric, for lack of a better word, I don't really think there's anything wrong with it. Yes when it was first updated, I was surprised by it's contents, but you get used to it. There's nothing really wrong with it, but if you think you can do better, have at it. I'd like to see it.

And Karpy, just remember you were a "noob" at one point.

Well it's definitly a little... eccentric, for lack of a better word, I don't really think there's anything wrong with it. Yes when it was first updated, I was surprised by it's contents, but you get used to it. There's nothing really wrong with it, but if you think you can do better, have at it. I'd like to see it.

And Karpy, just remember you were a "noob" at one point.

We're all noobs at one point.

And knowing is half the battle. G.I. JOE!