• Latvia
    • Lithuania
    • Moldova
    • Russia
    • Tajikistan
    • Turkmenistan
    • Ukraine
    • Uzbekistan

Haha, can you tell us why you love Azerbaijan so much? (Unless your reasons are potentially controversial)

Too be honest I've never really heard of Azerbaijan before, or at least not committed it to memory.

Edit: :ph34r:

Lituania is my favorite Baltic state <3

I think Lituania was one of my favorite countries in Hetalia

Haha, can you tell us why you love Azerbaijan so much? (Unless your reasons are potentially controversial)

Too be honest I've never really heard of Azerbaijan before, or at least not committed it to memory.

Edit: :ph34r:

I think Lituania was one of my favorite countries in Hetalia

I love their culture a lot.

Russia, as it's an awesome country. They're the only one that cut through media and political nonsense to do the right thing. Like the Pussy Riot people. They protested in a russian square-nobody cared. They protest in a church and get arrested [you can't protest in religeous areas in Russia]. Then the media start a fuss [because media are stupid].

Russia, as it's an awesome country. They're the only one that cut through media and political nonsense to do the right thing. Like the Pussy Riot people. They protested in a russian square-nobody cared. They protest in a church and get arrested [you can't protest in religeous areas in Russia]. Then the media start a fuss [because media are stupid].

Pussy Riot did it because to spread Gay Rights and to say that the government was homophobic. Please do some research.

Let's just say. Pussy Riot didn't think a shirtless man on a horse while fishing wasn't a good representation of Russia. --And neither did Steven Colbert.--

Not sure. Wasn't too much of a Baltic states guy.

Pussy Riot did it because to spread Gay Rights and to say that the government was homophobic. Please do some research.

I have no need to. If you read my post, I didn't mention why they did it. What I said was when they protested in a Russian square, nobody cared (because Russia is homophobic). When they did it in a church they got arrested (because Russia has laws protesting against protesting in churches).