Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Another Beldum Thread! (SOLVED)

Bear

Question

MYSTERY SOLVED:

step 1. Heal in Aya's house and prepare your pokemon for the journey ahead.

step 2. Go to route 1 without using any pokemon centres/healing spots and ride a tauros

step 3. Blackout while still riding tauros and respawn in the Wasteland still riding a tauros.

step 4. Cant ruin all the fun for you, the rest you will have to figure out

Amethyst's Quote:

"Blah, blah, fine. I didn't realise that the purpose of this topic had become to do it without fainting. When I was fixing the faint glitch I decided it might be fun to just leave one secret thing in-- and where better than the Wasteland? It should have been pretty obvious that having it there was deliberate, I thought, since Aya's mom yells at you when you respawn with Tauros."

Edited by Vinny953

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Oh well, my theory was to somehow manage to use the escape rope to "teleport" yourself to the entrance of Tanzan Mountain in South Aventurine Woods. And maybe work your way from there. But seeing how that doesn't seem to work, my theory is flawed. I may try this later tonight when I have time.

Well from studying the second image there seems to be a cave at the far right. I've been looking around but have not made any progression.

Iolia Valley

On the Beldum topic though: The Tauros is the way still... I mean, i explored Route 1 a lot... And by a lot, i mean... A LOT... I'm pretty sure i found all the hiddens items in it, all the event pokemon (Yay, finally Pinsir!) and everything in a sense...

What i believe though, is that Ame might change Beldum's location in the future... For a "better event" maybe...

On the Beldum topic though: The Tauros is the way still... I mean, i explored Route 1 a lot... And by a lot, i mean... A LOT... I'm pretty sure i found all the hiddens items in it, all the event pokemon (Yay, finally Pinsir!) and everything in a sense...

What i believe though, is that Ame might change Beldum's location in the future... For a "better event" maybe...

When I talked to Ame she said it should be available to us now, just no one has figured it out but that was back in 10.5 so maybe she has changed it now.

Oh well, my theory was to somehow manage to use the escape rope to "teleport" yourself to the entrance of Tanzan Mountain in South Aventurine Woods. And maybe work your way from there. But seeing how that doesn't seem to work, my theory is flawed. I may try this later tonight when I have time.

I worked on trying to dig myself out of oddly placed dead ends in the southern woods to no luck. kinda sucks we can't just "CUT" the grass like in the old gen games.

Nothing.Everywhere I tried to go,I was forced to dismount the tauros (tried every specific time and weather,nada).Yea dig/escape rope can be used in the woods,but how to get out of route 1(I dont think there is a way)?

Even if we manage to do that (with dig or escape rope):

1.Coral ward>Wasteland,the venipede is gonna block us

2.Chrysolia Pass>Wasteland Wall,stuck in a infinitive loop of going through the hole and back at the entrance

3.The PULSE Abra miraculosly teleports us from Spinel Town (??) to the Wasteland Gym (yea right xD)

Maybe we don't neccesarily have to get out of route 1 but rathar find a way to access the tauros from the wasteland or another location? Honestly running out of ideas!

AME GIVE US A HINT!

I'm starting to suspect some sort of NPC involvement. the hobo in the grand gate is my biggest suspect atm but I can't seem to find him a home

Edited by Bear

I worked on trying to dig myself out of oddly placed dead ends in the southern woods to no luck. kinda sucks we can't just "CUT" the grass like in the old gen games.

I actually tried that thinking I had figured it out. Another thing I tried was to cut some of the headbuttable trees, specifically one that is located to the far left in South Aventurine Woods (refer to the map that Vertex posted). There is a noticeable gap that has a small path, but a headbuttable tree is in the way.

I actually tried that thinking I had figured it out. Another thing I tried was to cut some of the headbuttable trees, specifically one that is located to the far left in South Aventurine Woods (refer to the map that Vertex posted). There is a noticeable gap that has a small path, but a headbuttable tree is in the way.

Yeah, I tried cutting it and headbutting it down (Scrafty is complaining of headache until now xD). Only thing I noticed is that it's far easier to get a pokémon to apear on that tree (almost every time something comes out).

I know how to obtain Beldum using Teleport prior to these episodes. This thread is trying to figure out how to get Beldum legitimately. To my knowledge, nobody has come forth and given the correct way to get beldum. All everyone knows is that it involves riding Tauros.

In fact, the correct way to get to Beldum using Tauros is a ledge close to the entrance to Aya's gym. Several theories indicate there is a backdoor entrance from the South Aventurine Woods into Byxbysion Wasteland through her gym. The route that you took is the correct way to get to Mudkip. You wouldn't be able to reach Tauros right after you fought Aya anyways.

I went back to EP 10 to check out if there were any clues within the actual cave where Beldum lies that may help out. Sadly, nothing really relevant other than the fact that Tauros is mentioned climbing up a ladder. However, I did try and explore the wasteland while riding Tauros. Every entrance towards the beginning of the wasteland will send Tauros away. The only entrance (i.e. cave, doorway) that will let Tauros through is the cave that directly leads to Beldum. That said, I feel like the only way that Beldum can be legitimately obtained is somehow through Aya's gym.

I have come up with a few theories to maybe how this could be accessed. I'll list them below and let me know if any of these theories have been disproved or tested.

1. Changing all of those pink columns in wasteland into blue open up some sort of new path, maybe somewhere in South Aventurine Woods or Vanhanen Labyrinth.

2. Trying to find a home for the homeless guy located within the grand gate will give some sort of access.

3. I feel like the Miltanks may have something to do with it. Maybe riding/capturing a Tauros could leave some clues.

4. Finding a secret place within the woods where you can actually cut grass/trees out of the way to allow Tauros to pass.

5. Secret Access somewhere in Tanzan Mountain (who knows, maybe you can get to where Saphira was when you fought the Steelix).

1. Changing all of those pink columns in wasteland into blue open up some sort of new path, maybe somewhere in South Aventurine Woods or Vanhanen Labyrinth.

They open the wasteland grotto.

I thought only having all the columns pink would open that. I know that once you open the grotto it remains open. Does changing all the columns to blue do the exact same thing, or is there any purpose?

Dosen't the blue to red open the grotto.

And none have tryied to do red to blue, sins the one pilar on topp of the wall were the Solosis was, can't be change to red.

OMG, what migth happen if we make that pilar red.

EDIt: Well changing the pilar back to blue made nothing happen.

Edited by Andi

Sorry I don't remember which color opened up the grotto, I just assumed it was pink because above the entrance the column is pink. I also don't see any way to change that specific column near solosis to blue. On top of that, I don't see how there would be a way to get to that particular section of the mountain.

One thing I've been thinking is that we may not need to take the Tauros from route one through a path. I mean, supose there is a path that we can only access without Tauros, but we find one in the path itself. Though if it is this way, the path can be anywhere...

Just want to say something if we in the game, finds us an chainsaw and use it to freaking remove this freaking tree.

So that we can get past, cus I can see that there is a way there. That will lead to the Castel and around it down on that ledge in Iolia Vally that you can see from the east of the Labyrinth. Witch leads to a cave. That has been showed on this mape. http://postimg.org/image/u1yhtxuc5/ in the fare east.

And no to the point can someone please look if the tree will disapere if the weather change. Just like the Lost Train event.

Cus my game can change the weather. Oddly. (I will fix it soon.)

And yes, I belive that cave will lead us to the wasteland. And we will get a Tauros on the way sins you can't get past the tall grass rigth before the tree that I want to remove, so badly, is.

• Support Squad

COME ON GUYS! BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS AND THE STRENGTH OF YOUR POKEMON! WE CAN DO IT

I will try talking to the hobo rather than the hiker for the onix event. Perhaps that is how we get him a home?

That theory went kaput

Edited by DobbyTheElf