Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Heller, Need to Know how to get Magnezone and Probopass plz :)

I'm EJ.

Question

8 answers to this question

In Shade's gym, there are two back doors that are locked. The one in the left leads to a room with 6 Electrodes (And a surprise!). The one on the right is a little room where you have to level up Magnemite/Nosepass to get their evolutions. To opens these doors, your going to need the Yureyu key. I don't how far you are in the game, so let me ask: Where are you exactly (Last important thing that happend)?

Well i was Battling the Ditto Arceus, and them fml the game froze had to start all the way from the beginning. But i just Destroyed Kiki the fighter leader, and now im just grinding, and i found a shiny stunfisk and a nosepass in the caves. So yeah thats where im at right now, thanx guys

Right now, you can't evolve they. The yureyu key is in the place where Saphira blows up a wall (When you reach there, bring Rock Smash, Strength and Pacience. Lots of it). So you have to wait.

Side note: Where the hell did you got a Stunkfish? It's like, the last thing i need for now...

I know for a fact that its kinda rare, but i got EXTREMELY lucky, since this is my 2nd time finding one. It's in the Apophyll Cave, bring some patience with you. and maybe an Ipod to pass the time, But it's in there bro

I know for a fact that its kinda rare, but i got EXTREMELY lucky, since this is my 2nd time finding one. It's in the Apophyll Cave, bring some patience with you. and maybe an Ipod to pass the time, But it's in there bro

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it ^^

o5rdkw.jpg

Edited by Vinny953

to be honest, i dont have a clue. It's happened like 4 times on one of my PC's so i stopped using that one. I didn't get to far in the game to get mad about it. So i move another PC ihave in my house and it was working fine since like last spring. Then i'd say about 2 weeks ago, i got on to fight Arceus again.....and i couldn't move. The same thing that happened on my first PC. So i was like fuck it, started over just before the update came. I've been on here a while i just finally stopped being lazy and actually made a profile. But yeah i like the came too much to just quit playing it. But as to why it froze... i have no clue