Simon Event in 10.5

WanderoftheColossus

Okay so I normally don't have trouble when I get a bit lost on where to find things as there's usually a post on the Forums about it. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but in 10.5 after going to the graveyard and running into Simon, he told me that he was leaving Team Meteor and going to his house. Naturally I found his house and spoke with him to which he stated that he only wish he knew more about his recently deceased partner Tara. He hints heavily for you to go to the place where she died which was at the lake in the hidden cove. So I went there and I found nothing. Am I supposed to find something and it hasn't been implemented yet or is it just dialogue? Has anyone done this yet/know what to do?

Okay so I normally don't have trouble when I get a bit lost on where to find things as there's usually a post on the Forums about it. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but in 10.5 after going to the graveyard and running into Simon, he told me that he was leaving Team Meteor and going to his house. Naturally I found his house and spoke with him to which he stated that he only wish he knew more about his recently deceased partner Tara. He hints heavily for you to go to the place where she died which was at the lake in the hidden cove. So I went there and I found nothing. Am I supposed to find something and it hasn't been implemented yet or is it just dialogue? Has anyone done this yet/know what to do?

I like to think that it hasn't been implemented yet. I don't know, maybe when Surf is released you can go to center of the lake? Or when Dive is released you can dive there? For now, it's just dialogue (Either that, or we're unlucky...)