Arceus of DOOM (SPOILER ALERT)

CaptainNikolai

So...did not see that one coming. My team as of now cannot take this thing down, but I do have a plan. I have a Spiritomb on back up that I can level grind a bit, reteach it Curse, and try to survive from there. I was also looking for the TM Toxic, is it available yet? As well, can I even backtrack from this point? I can't seem to find my way out of Route 1. =(

The fight is achievable, though. I had a Steel type used up its Dark Pulses. That way, all it has left is Judgment, Hyper Beam, and recover. If you have something that can take the dark pulses well, like Escavalier or Steelix, then switch into a ghost, you should be alright

^ Or you can just find a why not in the same cave and usually it does have destiny bond. ;)

why not got the ax in 10.5, i beat it by pp stalling out dark pulse with spiritomb and spamming dark pulse and hypnosis since the arceus has dark pulse, judgement (normal), focus blast and recover.