World Tournament Sign-Up Sheet

ExoFlashFire

I want to pull off a roleplay for trainers OCs and real pokemon trainers from all regions to face off in a World Tournament styled RP. In short, this'll be an RPF (Role-Play Fight) tourney. Please follow the format below. Legendary pokemon with a BST of 600 and lower can join.

-Name

-Region(can be made up or not)

-Pokemon

-Trainer Class

RPF rules: http://instagram.com/p/huR_E8AsPl/

Bracket System: http://challonge.com/WorldsRPF

REGISTERED MEMBERS

-ExoFlashFire-

Name: Obsidian Rashu

Region: Kanto

Pokemon: Aerodactyl, Beedrill, Gallade(Shiny), Blaziken, Staraptor, and Metagross.

Trainer Class: Ace Trainer

-Flux-

Name: Flux

Region: Johto

Pokemon: Forretress, Noivern, Nidoking, Gengar, Greninja, Shedinja

Trainer Class: Mystery Man

-Jory-

Name: Jory

Region: Sinnoh

Pokemon: Zangoose, Dragonite, Heliolisk, Gardevoir, Entei, Gyarados

Trainer Class: Casual Dude

-KingMurdoc-

Name: Sarcus

Region: Hoenn

Pokemon: Salamence, Garchomp, Arcanine, Aggron, Metagross, Latios

Trainer Class: Dragon Tamer

-Hukuna-

Name: Leopold Alexander

Region: Kanto

Pokemon: Charizard(Shiny/Mega Y), Honchkrow(Shiny), Donphan, Ferrothorn, Greninja, Scizor

Trainer Class: Eccentric Gentleman

-Subkoopa-
Name: Bob
Pokemon: Genesect, Volcarona, Heracross, Mega Pinsir, Yanmega, Shuckle
Trainer Class: Bug Expert
-GrasssSnake485-
Reserved
-PersonWithBanana9870-

-Name: Yuzuki

-Region: Kalos

-Pokemon: Mawile, Latias, Cradily, Eelektross, Volcarona, Hitmontop

-Trainer Class: Furisode Girl

Edited by ExoFlashFire

Reserved. Also, you should totally add Trainer Classes (Psychic, Bug Catcher, etc.)

Name: Sarcus

Region: Hoenn

Pokemon: Salamence, Garchomp, Arcanine, Aggron, Metagross, Latios

Trainer Class: Dragon Tamer

Edited by KingMurdoc

Name: Jory

Region: Sinnoh

Pokemon: Zangoose, Dragonite, Heliolisk, Gardevoir, Entei, Gyarados

Trainer Class: Casual Dude

Edited by Jory

How would this work I don't really understand lol? (Like I am not 100% sure what is going on lol.)

Yeah, me neither... Please elaborate, though I suppose I'll reserve a spot anyway.

-Flux

-Johto Region

-Forretress, Noivern, Nidoking, Gengar, Greninja, Shedinja

-Mystery Man

Edited by Flux

Name: Bob

Pokemon: Genesect, Volcarona, Heracross, Mega Pinsir, Yanmega, Shuckle

Trainer Class: Bug Expert

Extra Info: my Shuckle has the ability Don`t Fuckle which means you lose at life doesn`t affect the rp at all you just lose at life lol:3

Edited by subkoopa

just a idea for the Rp this is my first RPF so idk if this is a bad idea or not but how bout adding a story element to it if there isn't on already planed Ex: team plasma is trying to use the tournament to steal pokemon to take over the world <personally don't like this one but i think it gets the idea across

Edited by subkoopa

how am i a Sue? If it's a WORLD tournament i would assume we're all E4 level at least and i barely said anything about my character

Older brother of Bugsy. Says it all. Honestly, try to avoid having any relationships with canon characters. One easy fix is just to call your character a student of Bugsy's or something similar. Best friend works too.

I will take a step further and say you really shouldn't mention a canon character at all in a backstory. It is typically in bad taste because it inately makes you character better than the rest since they know somebody of power from the universe. I am not condoning you for doing it, but it only ever feels like people are trying to get an advantage when they do that. It isn't a solidfied rule, it s just good roleplay ediquette(sorry if that is spelled wrong, my tablet doesn't have a spelling checker and I am bad at spelling lol)

Being a direct relative/friend of a canon character makes you a Sue because it doesn't make sense in the universe; it merely satisfies the author's ego. A character with a notable relative will have that relative mentioned somewhere. The insertion is blatant.

It's not a fast rule (one of my characters, Maximus, is a relation of Steven) but it has to be done reasonably. Maximus, for example, is a cousin, and starts the story as no one notable.

Edited by KingMurdoc