Hello everyone!

Anthony_B

Hi there, I'm new to this site, and just wanted to say hello!

I really like the Reborn game! I haven't finished it yet, far to busy training pokes and soft resetting for shinies haha!

Keep up the great work! this is the best custom pokemon game I ever played :D

I also love how we could edit the ingame sprites to our own liking, I have been changing the battle sprites for fun now.

Giving certain pokemon a different color and i'm planning to change the player sprite too! A great way of making the game much more personal!

I love to work in Microsoft Paint! been spriting for years now, I'm known as Crosell or JoeDutchCoast on most places, like Youtube or the pokecommunity, haven't been using those accounts for quit some time though. Might upload a little of my work sooner or later.
Well anyway, looking forward to everything related to Reborn! :)

Edited by Anthony_B

• Administrators

Generally, things like sprites and art as a whole can go in the Radio Tower; if you feel like it's enough to make a separate topic for, go for it, otherwise there's also a general art thread you can throw stuff in too.

Also, welcome!

Generally, things like sprites and art as a whole can go in the Radio Tower; if you feel like it's enough to make a separate topic for, go for it, otherwise there's also a general art thread you can throw stuff in too.

Also, welcome!

Thanks for the help! wasn't sure where it belonged. I already posted a topic there now.