Hello Reborn~!

ExoFlashFire

Hello! My name is Vincent, yet I prefer to be called Exo (Long story, trust me). I came here because I started the game recently, and I looked on the website and game in my free time. While browsing the forums, I decided to create an account to communicate with other players and even become friends with them. While I'm not studying, writing/roleplaying, and other stuff, I'll try my best to come to these forums and play the game!

Hi there, welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums! As you can tell by the two previous posts, we have a lot of unique characters which can leave you somewhat mentally unstable. *whispers* Just let it happen man, just let it happen.

And yeah, you can use a scroll bar section, or spoilers to make your signature smaller. I think the rule of thumb here is two normal sized trainer cards.

Edited by Tenshine

Sanity, I'll grasp on it for the mean time. It's the essence that keeps me stable.

Since I'm using the IPad with limited options and the fact I can't use a scroll bar, I'll do that tomorrow, and I'll just cut up that second picture now. I don't have a computer, so…yeah… *repeatedly autocorrected*