Puzzles

Slicster

Oh, no, on the contrary it's a bit too possible.

wait... i don't understand... when i solved the puzzle nothing happend, so i pressed every key on the keyboard... and nothing happend, so i pressed ESC, and in this way she told me that I could re-try when i'm ready... so WTF I have to do when i solved the puzzle? T.T Please...

wait... i don't understand... when i solved the puzzle nothing happend, so i pressed every key on the keyboard... and nothing happend, so i pressed ESC, and in this way she told me that I could re-try when i'm ready... so WTF I have to do when i solved the puzzle? T.T Please...

You can still solve the puzzle. You can fit at least all but two puzzle pieces in before you need to guess the last two and shift them the right way

• 7 months later...

This thread's pretty old and there's been plenty of others on how to solve these kinds of puzzles since then.

If you're still really struggling with them, the original unshuffled images can be found in your Graphics folder.
Seeing what the image should look like'd be enough to figure them out, I think.

For now though, I'm going to close this thread. Feel free to PM me if you're still having trouble.