Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Noibat?

Ukyn1993

Question

whats the earliest place one might find a noibat? am downloading this game now (picking Chespin as my starter) and want noibat for my team. where can i find him, what ability should i get, which nature etc. etc. Thanks

9 answers to this question

To my my knowledge they are not yet in game, the current obtainable list is for 10.5 which hasn't come out yet so you can't get chespin either yet :( and just a warning noilbat has a like a base stat of 245 or something and doesn't evolve until lvl 48 so expect to babysit it a lot when it comes out. Oh and Welcome to Reborn!!! ^_^

Edited by ShatteredSkys

i helped a friend train his noibat from an egg (we were at school and he asked me to raise it while he took a nap) and i fell in love with noibat, more so then crobat!

guess ill wait for noibat to be put in game, and ill take turtwig as my starter in that case

It shouldn't be too long for 10.5. I think Ame said she didn't have too much left to do.

You can always wait a bit or start a new save file once it comes out. That's what I'm going to do.

Edited by CobraKill

It shouldn't be too long for 10.5. I think Ame said she didn't have too much left to do.

You can always wait a bit or start a new save file once it comes out. That's what I'm going to do.

Oh thank god for that. I mean, I am DYING to use a fairy type. And I WANT FLABEBE. qq Florges has a higher base spdef stat than Goodra, so screw goomies D<