New Gen Consoles  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like better?

• Wii U
    • Xbox One
    • PS4

PS4 four is gonna win this round, the Wii U has nothing going for it, same with the Xbox One. Wii U and X1 are gonna cater to the general public, with shooters and sports, platformers and all that usual stuff, BUT!!!! The PS4 however it may be early will be getting great exclusives for niched players, YES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE GLORIOUS JRPGs! THE PS4 WILL CRUSH THE COMPETITION WITH ITS MIGHTY ARRAY OF JRPGS THE UNDERDOGS SHALL RISE TO THE TOP! Joking aside, PS4, and its RPG potential have already won me over. Last time around Wii and X360 were RPG starved, especially the 360

Wii U has Smash 4, Bayonetta 2, and The Wonderful 101

Xb1 has killer instinct and sunset overdrive

Ps4 has Infamous 2nd son

Though ps4 has only one exclusive that I am looking forward to, it's future and promises get my vote.

The one that is tied for me is the Vita and 3ds. I can't decide between the two

I can't decide between which I like better, WiiU or PS4.;-; Though I don't have a PS4 (yet), I'm still looking forward to its many arrays of RPG's like KH3 & FF15 for example. & I never gave up my Gamecube when I first got my Wii, I still enjoy using the Gameboy Player.=3

I'm the only one that said Xbox One, I see. I love it so far, especially Forza 5 and AC4. Besides I'm more of a fan of shooters. Especially Halo, so I have to go with Xbox. In honesty, the way it can control our TV is pretty awesome too. Not a huge RPG gamer either. I'm more of a 'casual' gamer that plays for hours a day :P

Edited by CobraKill