Route Z Headbutt...?

comcart

Okay, so I'm trying to get as many pokemon in the pokedex as you currently can in the game, on a paragon route of course, and upon looking at this guide I found -- which has been completely correct for the most part -- if you go on Route Z, connected of course from Route 2, and then you headbutt a tree, you can get a Klefki, but... I... Literally can't find a single thing TO headbutt...?? On that same train of thought, there are also apparently things I can hit Rock Smash on, but... I haven't found a place to do EITHER of those things on!! 

For context, I have all the golden tools, I have a pokemon with headbutt not only in my party, but in the first slot, plus, I have every badge and did .Karma Files... And yet, after slamming my face against every tree, bush, metal pipe, building, and strange, rusty machine, I haven't found any way to headbutt anything... The rest of the guide is completely accurate, so I'm HELLA confused on this front...

Also, fun fact: on the far right side, next to one of those buildings with no doors, nestled near the trees, there's a single tree spot that you can surf on, and you can actually encounter pokemon in the square too!!

If it helps you can still get Klefki in the North Central rift den on route 4. It's a rare (blue) tier 3 den.

Also a random (I'm guessing unintended) feature with Klefki is you can duplicate items with it. If it's ability is magician and it takes your item, when you catch the Klefki it'll still hold the stolen item whilst you don't lose your original item.

Just now, Samurai said:

If it helps you can still get Klefki in the North Central rift den on route 4. It's a rare (blue) tier 3 den.

Also a random (I'm guessing unintended) feature with Klefki is you can duplicate items with it. If it's ability is magician and it takes your item, when you catch the Klefki it'll still hold the stolen item whilst you don't lose your original item.

Ah! That is helpful, thanks man!! But also that's kind of a neat trick actually... I remember I think in v13 you used to be able to take off items from that temporary team you use, during your training arc in Sashila, and that was pretty funny to read about. Anyways, thanks for the tip!!

Edited by comcart
mixed up the version numbers, woops!
  • Upvote 1