Chapter 15 clarifications (spoilers, obviously)

Tsungi

Since it's pretty dense when it comes to information and there are a lot of hidden identities and double characters, there's a few things I wasn't entirely sure about with it.

The Masked People you battle throughout - the one on the player character's side is Rhodea, but who is the one on Aelita's side? Their team doesn't seem familiar to me and I'm not really sure who they're supposed to be otherwise. I know you battle Thomas as the Masked Man in the real world, but he only uses Steel types, so I'm pretty confident that wasn't him.

What's up with the nameless, silent scientist in Lavender's Nightmare Realm? He keeps showing up with the same team over and over again like he's significant in some way, and he's so inconsequentially easy he doesn't seem like he's there for any gameplay reason.

The Masked People you battle throughout - the one on the player character's side is Rhodea, but who is the one on Aelita's side? Their team doesn't seem familiar to me and I'm not really sure who they're supposed to be otherwise. I know you battle Thomas as the Masked Man in the real world, but he only uses Steel types, so I'm pretty confident that wasn't him.

Rhodea was the one with Roserade, and Piloswine when fought by MC, Girafarig, Komala, and Comfey when fought by Aelita, the only Pokemon that is common on both teams is a Hippowdon.

And she hopped between MC's and Aelita's side, giving the illusion of there being more than three actual people working with the Puppet Master.

What's up with the nameless, silent scientist in Lavender's Nightmare Realm? He keeps showing up with the same team over and over again like he's significant in some way, and he's so inconsequentially easy he doesn't seem like he's there for any gameplay reason.

No idea for this one.