Changing difficulty mid game 13.5 Help

stebo

I don't know if this is the right spot to ask this but where can you change the difficulty in the game now with the newest update, in version 13 you could in east Gearan but now that tent is gone and moved into the park and you can't change it in there.

in fact, yes you can. You will have to sign a contract with him and you will need 5 to 10 black prisms to do so. When you sign the first contact (which is standard in the game) you will start a quest and when you talk to him again, he will ask you for the prisms (I just don't remember the exact number) and then you will be able to change the difficulty. There are other contracts there, but if I'm not mistaken, the only one that doesn't need prisms is the difficulty one.

• Global Mods
55 minutes ago, HaleyhRuby said:

in fact, yes you can. You will have to sign a contract with him and you will need 5 to 10 black prisms to do so. When you sign the first contact (which is standard in the game) you will start a quest and when you talk to him again, he will ask you for the prisms (I just don't remember the exact number) and then you will be able to change the difficulty. There are other contracts there, but if I'm not mistaken, the only one that doesn't need prisms is the difficulty one.

You only need 1 Prism to unlock his contracts, as its an introduction to what the Prisms are for. Difficulty change is free. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HaleyhRuby said:

Ahh okay, thank you very much.