My "Easy" Method to Beating Renegade's Second to Last Fight (SPOILERS)

pizzagod13

Hello all I wanted to share my easy cheesy method that let me take down the second to last fight of Renegade (Dialga and Palkia)

Spoiler

What you need

- 2 Focus Sashes (one is in blacksteepe the other is in the underground sanctuary (past) (or 4 focus bands if your deranged (found in the shopping center place))

- 1 meowstic with twave prankster

- 5 calm max hp max special defense sturdy magnazones with mirror coat, flash cannon, explosion

Equip two of the magnazones with focus sash, the other Pokemons items dont matter. Put one of the NON sashed magnazone in front and the meowstic in the second slot, the party position will be important for the final fight so make sure to do this.

Palkia

Use mirror coat to take down the first hp bar, this results in them calling in clefairy and gaining mold breaker which is why we need the sashes. Let yourself die on the second turn then go into another magnazone with sash and mirror coat again, then die and do the same with the other sashed magnazone. This should bring down Palkia, then you can take out clefairy with your other magnazones (flash cannon).

If you dont have the sashes then your best bet is focus band cheese which is very unlikely to work but 10% of the time it will work like a sash, if you have only used one sash, then the chances of this working are not that low, since you can equip them on your extra two magnazones for two more tries, but hopefully you have the sashes so you dont have to gamble...

Dialga 1

Use mirror coat t1 to take down the first hp bar, dialga will summon celebi and bring you to 1 hp, this is a issue as celebi likes to attack a lot, which will prevent you from using more mirror coats, so let the magnazone faint and send out meowstic and twave the celebi, then let it faint too. Now you have four magnazones for three hp bars, you need the celebi to either get para hacked or to use helping hand/screens, since you have 4 you can have a "skill issue" once. If your lucky you should bring down all its hp bars, if your not then you have to reset, sadly this part is a RNG check, of either getting lucky or waiting until the AI does something stupid. Bring down Dialga will cause celebi to leave luckily but...

EDIT: Apparently I am misremembering and you do need to kill Celebi, in that case you do need the extra magnazone and should be able to bring it down with mirror coats, considering equipping a sitrus berry onto that magnazone and NOT using it in the first fight so you can guarantee beat the Celebi.

Dialga 2

Shes back and has 3 more healthbars, additionally you will have the fight reset if you dont win in 7 turns, luckily we have a way to win this. Your first magnazone that is out should be at 1 hp, so use explosion to die immediately. Then send out another one and click mirror coat, for me she always uses roar of time, this will set you at 1 hp and you will retaliate by killing a hp bar, on the recharge turn click explosion (I guess you could just switch to a full hp one which somehow didnt occur to me until just now) and send out another one and repeat. You should kill her on the final turn with one 1 hp magnazone left.

So anyway hopes this helps those who are struggling here...