Renegade alternate playthrough

cyberfox096

In the Renegade route, Florin, Karen and Karrina all play important roles that change if they are dead. However, killing them gives you half of the karma points needed for the renegade route. Is there a way other than debug or the terrejuma (AKA NG+) codes to play the renegade route with all of them alive? Screwing over everyone else including both rifts, tesla and the time diamond without killing the 3 characters will net you fewer than 100 negative karma points, even if no help-center quests are done? How would I proceed without killing all three characters?

Im fairly sure you should be able to

Spoiler

Amber, Venam, Erin, Melia, Ren, Aelita all give 5 points if they hate you. Tesla gives 20. That is already 50 points. Not trusting Jenner on Terajuma gives you another 10, not saving amber is another 10, not saving garbodor is another 10, getting florin executed is 20 (I would 100% recommend doing this at the route is WAY COOLER with him dead, him alive makes you miss out on the coolest fight in the game IMO), trying to escape is 10, and letting karen die is another 10, then killing karrina is 20, letting hippo die is another 10. This gives you 150 points total, if you dont do the florin or karrina kills then it is still 110 which is enough. Karen doesn't do anything in renegade or at least she was never mentioned in my run (legendary quests are unavailable in renegade) so you could leave her alive and still have 100 points. This means you can still  do all the sidequests also.

Again tho, I would def recommend having Florin dead, it is so much cooler that way, trust me