- Meowstic

- Aevian Leavanny

- Zebstrika

- Pangoro

And my main benchers:
- Talonflame

- Runerigus
- Trevenant

I'm at the point at the end of route 6 where Odessa swaps you back and you have fight first a double battle and then Manaphy. The way I usually deal with boss fights, but of course that doesn't work here because Take Heart is busted, and it doesn't help that in the battle before Cinderace, with its grand total of 178 speed, still gets outsped by Scolipede, so I can't just mindlessly Pyro Ball the double battle: if I want to save Zebstrika for Manaphy, I need to lead Cinderace and Mawile, Pyro ball the Scisor, leet Mawile die, send Meowstic to Fake Out the Scolipede so that I can Pyro Ball, and sweep the Oricorio and Ludicolo with a 2vs1 Pyro Ball and Psychic.

I tried with speccing the rest of my team to beat Manaphy: Zebstrika, Trevenant, and an Abomasnow I leveled just for this fight, but it's not good enough, I got it down to the last health bar, but no more.

Edited by dudeguyman

I struggled with this one a lot too, but you can take advantage of the field to help you debuff Manaphy before it summons help or shifts to the ocean. Try putting it to sleep with Meowstic first, especially if you've got a Prankster one, then kick up sand with a wind-based flying move to drop its accuracy (it doesn't even matter if it misses, everyone still gets the accuracy debuff anyway) and, barring terrible luck, its accuracy should be in the hole enough once it's -6 accuracy that it won't be much of a threat. From there, if you can get Leech Seed and/or Curse on it, you can try walling it with either Trevenant, Abomasnow or Runerigus, then switch back and forth with one of your mons that resists Ghost moves when it tries to kill the first mon with Shadow Ball, or just hope for the best with a physical mon that hopefully isn't neutered too badly by the ocean field in the final phase.

Thanks for making me notice that Meowstic does in fact have Prankster.

What I've done is deleveling it all the way to 12 so that it could learn Light Screen again, I won the double battle with the usual strategy, and for Manaphy I've let Cinderace die, sent Zebstrika to take care of the first health bar, then Mewstick to set up the Light Screen, and Wood Hammer sweep Trevenant and Abomasnow. It went down at the second try.

Edited by dudeguyman