Access to Help Quests in Kristilline and GDC?

vampirevulpix

Hi!

When does one get access to Help Quests in Kristilline and GDC?

I just got the eleventh badge, but barely managed to get side quests in either?? In Kristilline I basically just got Princess Odessa's body switcheroo shenanigans and the one where Dr Jenkel is a paper cutout. In GDC I got the train ticket side quest plus another started one (about getting a picture for an empty wall). That's it. The Help Desk in either city is not accessible: in Kristilline, it's still stuffed full of boxes and in GDC there's someone blocking the elevator.

There are more Quests in either, I'm pretty sure (in Kristilline the former soldiers house (?) in the south, for example; in GDC stuff in the PokeStudios?, Sienna at the cemetary?).

So, what gives? What did I miss?? I'd kinda like to just...not do Main Quest stuff for some time, but for the life of me, I cannot find Side Quest stuff anywhere. So yeah, I'd love a pointer on how to find Quests in GDC especially.

Yeah, the receptionist said as much. I just figured with Kristilline having its own Help Desk, that one of the Side Quests would be fixing that up. In v13 there also had been the fishing contest thing, too...

But yeah, now that I'm in GDC already, I can't go back there. So yeah, answers regarding Side Quests in GDC would be much appreciated!

So far (just got 11th badge), I'm...kinda underwhelmed by GDC. There's barely anything to do at all, just Main Quest stuff :(