About a certain fight

Concerne

My apologies if this happens to be something obvious or well known, but I am curious about a certain fight.

Spoiler

Was the fight against Doctor Isha removed in 13.5 or there is some new requirements to unlock it that I missed? I mean, I noticed that certain fights, puzzles and events were removed (which is an overall improvement in certain cases like the desert pyramid), so maybe this just another removed little thing.

I replayed the whole game from the very beginning and while it is not important for the whole rejuvenation experience I could not help but notice that did not happened at any moment.

On 11/9/2023 at 5:41 PM, Concerne said:

My apologies if this happens to be something obvious or well known, but I am curious about a certain fight.

Hide contents

Was the fight against Doctor Isha removed in 13.5 or there is some new requirements to unlock it that I missed? I mean, I noticed that certain fights, puzzles and events were removed (which is an overall improvement in certain cases like the desert pyramid), so maybe this just another removed little thing.

I replayed the whole game from the very beginning and while it is not important for the whole rejuvenation experience I could not help but notice that did not happened at any moment.

Spoiler

Its a whole new side quest, now. Actually finished it a while ago.

Go back to Eclysia Pyramid, go through the rift, and walk through the Game Boy in the back of the room. Talon or Ryland will talk to you, and it will begin.