Got stuck in Voidal Chasm

Sora95

15 minutes ago, Sora95 said:

Revisited Voidal Chasm after the story-part and some Help Center quests again, to check if i missed something, but can't get out anymore since there is no teleporter out. Do i miss something, or am i stuck?

Screenshot 2023-11-08 180531.png

I shall edit: My last safe was one floor above where is also no exit. Safed there after catching Absol and finishing David's questline.

• Global Mods
On 11/8/2023 at 12:26 PM, Sora95 said:

I shall edit: My last safe was one floor above where is also no exit. Safed there after catching Absol and finishing David's questline.

There is a fix posted in the rejupdates channel in the Reborn, Evolved discord server, which should fix the Voidal Chasm issue. 

• 2 months later...

Can anyone please help me get out of Voidal Chasm? I'm stuck in the same room Sora95 was. I already went to the discord and got the file, put it in data and all it did was remove the teleporter which went back to the Falinks room (I was stuck in there too). I managed to get the teleporter back to the Falinks room after I kept reloading the save, but I was still stuck in the Falinks room. Now I'm back in the room Sora95 was with the teleporter gone again. I really want to get out...

If it's relevant at all, I went to the Voidal Chasm right after getting to Shashila (was exploring as much as I could before moving on with story/quests).

Edit: The "fix" file removes the teleporter in the room in Sora95's screenshot and then I get trapped in there. The original file has the teleporter back to the Falinks room (my screenshot) but I can't get out of here. The door on the building goes nowhere. Am I missing something? Why does the fix get me trapped in the other room instead?

I do not have a Falinks with me so I can't get past that step either.

Edit2: I enabled the Debug menu to warp myself back to Shashila. I will be more careful with saving around the Voidal Chasm next time I go back. Hopefully I don't get trapped again when I'm doing whatever quest is there. I'm guessing this all happened because I went there too early?

pleasesaveme.jpg