Oricorio Nectar?

Tsungi

There's a weird little meadow to catch Electric Oricorio but I haven't found its nectar nor an equivalent meadow for the other 3 forms anywhere. Have they been moved for later or out and out removed for some reason?

• 3 weeks later...

My bad if bumps or double posts are frowned on here but

Going back to where you can buy the nectar on Route 3, it looks like just the Red Nectar's sold, and aside from the first meadow where you find Pom-Pom style, there doesn't appear to be anywhere else to get the other two, and actually using the Red Nectar locks your Oricorio into the Fire style. Is there some way to unlock the other 3 nectars or is that intentional?

On 11/29/2023 at 12:50 AM, Tsungi said:

My bad if bumps or double posts are frowned on here but

Going back to where you can buy the nectar on Route 3, it looks like just the Red Nectar's sold, and aside from the first meadow where you find Pom-Pom style, there doesn't appear to be anywhere else to get the other two, and actually using the Red Nectar locks your Oricorio into the Fire style. Is there some way to unlock the other 3 nectars or is that intentional?

There used to be a meadow where you could catch the Ghost version, and I think Rivers End is where you can get Pink? But I don't know for certain

Searched up and down River's End for any to no avail. I did manage to find the Ghost form's nectar behind the mansion north of Darchlight Village, so that's 2 accounted for.

But the other two I'm lost on still.

4 hours ago, Tsungi said:

Searched up and down River's End for any to no avail. I did manage to find the Ghost form's nectar behind the mansion north of Darchlight Village, so that's 2 accounted for.

But the other two I'm lost on still.

so the only one you're missing is the Psychic one? Hmmmmm. Only place I can think of to check is Botanical Gardens, or around there

Both psychic and electric. You can find the bird itself already electric but the nectar to shift it simply isn't there,  or is hidden away really well. I'd assume it's in a flower tile like the ghost nectar but if so I can't find it.

On 12/1/2023 at 3:23 PM, Tsungi said:

Both psychic and electric. You can find the bird itself already electric but the nectar to shift it simply isn't there,  or is hidden away really well. I'd assume it's in a flower tile like the ghost nectar but if so I can't find it.

Yeah, I doubt that there's an electric nectar seeing as you can catch the electric one already