Ava's old look

Saraphimwolf

So I might be in the minority here, idk, but I gatta say I'm not a fan of Ava's new design. Now of corse, the developers have the final say how they think the chanonical looks of their characters are and I super appreciate all their hard work to deliver an amazing game. That being said, Ava was the character I picked to play as on my very first playthrough and so she kind of has a special place in my heart.  So when I saw the new redesign for her, I made sure to get a back up of her previous look because it was the one I prefered. So, to all those who do feel the same as me and maybe didn't have the time or just forgot to back it up, I got you covered ^_^

GearenNewsAevia.png

girl_fish_offset.png

girl_fish_offset_1.png

girl_fishsurf_offset.png

girl_fishsurf_offset_1.png

girl_run.png

girl_run_1.png

girl_surf_offset.png

girl_surf_offset_1.png

introbg_8.png

introGirl.png

IntroGirl_Artwork.png

trainer002.png

trback002.png

trback002_1.png

trchar001.png

trchar001_1.png

V13Talks.png

vsTrainer2.png

vsTrainer2_1.png

vsTrainer2_99.png

I personally quite like the new design, but I do have to agree that I prefer the old Aevia. It was even funny a bit for me when I was starting a new game because I was like "What to name you? I like names that start with A, but Aevia sounds too close to the region name. I'll go with Aelia". Only to find several months later that I almost got the canon name by mistake lol