Dylan's house..? I got both Dylan and Ana following me everywhere..

anon

I forgot where Dylan's house is and came across an unsure continuation of Ana's quest when you go into the back alley area or the black market area and they said something about going to his house. I can't get rid of them otherwise. 

they rebuilt the entirety of GDC and the Underground was also redone, and so, Dylan's house is no longer the old location pre-v13.5

Spoiler

this is Dylan's House now:

image.png.cca41aaa84d64ba51dbcc0d6abcc9087.png

Spoiler

and this is where the lift to the Underground inside the Night Market is:

image.png.bce44603b3136dc9fad5a2fecb7b1658.png

12 hours ago, NathanDrei said:

they rebuilt the entirety of GDC and the Underground was also redone, and so, Dylan's house is no longer the old location pre-v13.5

Hide contents

this is Dylan's House now:

image.png.cca41aaa84d64ba51dbcc0d6abcc9087.png

Hide contents

and this is where the lift to the Underground inside the Night Market is:

image.png.bce44603b3136dc9fad5a2fecb7b1658.png

I went to the house and nothing. They're literally stuck following me. 

well uh, what part of the quest are you on? I finished the sidequest, but I'm pretty sure they changed something or two with the revamps to GDC.

and if you've done the proper next step, and they're still following you...

Report it as a Bug to the Bug Report Forum, and check if the bug was already reported or not

31 minutes ago, NathanDrei said:

well uh, what part of the quest are you on? I finished the sidequest, but I'm pretty sure they changed something or two with the revamps to GDC.

and if you've done the proper next step, and they're still following you...

Report it as a Bug to the Bug Report Forum, and check if the bug was already reported or not

I think this one? Left the Underground, no change nor dialogue. Said I got it from the Chief of Police so I went to every place in the Judicial District and also nothing. I got it from going into the Underground accidentally trying to find the Black/Night Market for Ren and Crescent's restaurant and they were at the elevator when arriving in the Underground.  

Screenshot (1031).png

29 minutes ago, NathanDrei said:

You're supposed to bum rush straight to Dylan's Yacht which is south of his houseimage.png.dd35aac5aa778645f47f3667ebcea407.png

that is what the "Escape the Underground!!!" step is supposed to be

I also interacted with the yacht and nothing.