Mac Updated but says Save File Corrupted

Lampo

Hi, I'm on a Mac and downloaded the update but it keeps saying "

Exception: RuntimeError

Message: If you're seeing this message, your save file is corrupted.

Load:398:in `rescue in pbTryLoadFile'

Load:385:in `pbTryLoadFile'

Load:457:in `pbStartLoadScreen'" whenever I load the game

I didn't download any mods and have tried a suggestion someone offered 4 months ago of delating the most recent save file and renaming the second newest Game.rxdata but it isn't working. I heard this is a bug that's trying to be fixed but was anyone able to figure it out. Currently I'm also keeping a copy of my old rejuvenation and the new rejuvenation on my computer and then opening the new one to see if the updates work and the old one to see if I can still run the old version. Let me know if that's a potential problem.

I think all my save files are also being stored in the Pokemon Rejvuenation folder in Application Support which is in my home directory. So I don't think copying over my save files would work, which is something some people on Windows have suggested. I appreciate everyone's help.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Lampo said:

Hi, I'm on a Mac and downloaded the update but it keeps saying "

Exception: RuntimeError

Message: If you're seeing this message, your save file is corrupted.

Load:398:in `rescue in pbTryLoadFile'

Load:385:in `pbTryLoadFile'

Load:457:in `pbStartLoadScreen'" whenever I load the game

I didn't download any mods and have tried a suggestion someone offered 4 months ago of delating the most recent save file and renaming the second newest Game.rxdata but it isn't working. I heard this is a bug that's trying to be fixed but was anyone able to figure it out. Currently I'm also keeping a copy of my old rejuvenation and the new rejuvenation on my computer and then opening the new one to see if the updates work and the old one to see if I can still run the old version. Let me know if that's a potential problem.

I think all my save files are also being stored in the Pokemon Rejvuenation folder in Application Support which is in my home directory. So I don't think copying over my save files would work, which is something some people on Windows have suggested. I appreciate everyone's help.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Send your save please