V 13.5 bug?

sleeplessarcher

When transitioning into different areas of the map - not areas that require a loading screen, such as Gearan park, but different sections of the same area, such as moving from the left half of East Gearan city to the right half - the game freezes for anywhere between half a second and one full second. Not sure what's causing that issue but I thought I'd note it just in case. 

24 minutes ago, sleeplessarcher said:

When transitioning into different areas of the map - not areas that require a loading screen, such as Gearan park, but different sections of the same area, such as moving from the left half of East Gearan city to the right half - the game freezes for anywhere between half a second and one full second. Not sure what's causing that issue but I thought I'd note it just in case. 

My guess is that the game is trying to load different but near maps that once were divided by transitions (like "West" East Gearen City and "East" East Gearen City) or they have no transitions at all to divide them, so there is the "freeze". I didn't check if these maps are now only one huge map, so my guess could be wrong.