Rejuvenation 13.5 Script Error when trying to launch on Joiplay Help

Vesx

• Developers

Well zlib is a library. For windows we ship it with the game as zlib1.dll. On the other platforms (and I have no clue what JoiPlay is running on internally) it's usually part of the system. In your case it seems to be missing. I think this is more of JoiPlay issue rather than Rejuv issue so try asking JoiPlay experts. If you manage to find a solution please share it here for others.

18 minutes ago, enumag said:

Well zlib is a library. For windows we ship it with the game as zlib1.dll. On the other platforms (and I have no clue what JoiPlay is running on internally) it's usually part of the system. In your case it seems to be missing. I think this is more of JoiPlay issue rather than Rejuv issue so try asking JoiPlay experts. If you manage to find a solution please share it here for others.

oh ok thank you for the help, ill keep looking!

22 hours ago, .go.fuck.yourself. said:

Put this file in the game folder
patches.json

Despite doing that my game still does not work, it gives me the exact same error,does anyone know a solution to that?

Edit: Redownload the game and booted it up first, then put in the patch, and now it works!

Edited by thegoodtypeofrealism

• 4 weeks later...

The patch worked but how do you run the updater.exe file on joiplay? I been reading up on it & it seems android can't. Am i not able to update the game when bugs are fixed? I run it through joiplay but it says its still v13.5.0

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Installing that file unfortunately didn't change anything.

In a reddit post i read, that erasing a line in the AnimEditor.rb file, where the zlib is needed could help, so I did this and it worked.

But I keep stuck in the screen where I have to write my name, because I can't confirm it with my smartphone keyboard.

I managed to play an existing save game from my computer, but how do I solve the keyboard problem?