Issue With Starting

JakeSS14

Hello, I'm not a complete novice with computers but its been a long time since Ive used one. 

Now i downloaded a v13 for windows. Extracted the files to my desktop using WinRAR. Now i clicked the Game.exe file and then i here a small bleep on the laptop and the file completely disappears. Now I'm stumped i had no message to say what had happened its just gone. I've tried extracting several times to different locations and the same happens. 

Any help? or Ideas .. ? 

Sounds like your AntiVirus thought it's a dangerous file. If you downloaded the game from anywhere that's not linked here on this website make sure to get rid of the files and download it from here.

If your download was fine then open up your Antivirus, by default blocked files are usually put into quarantine from where they can be restored. You'll have to mark the file as harmless so it won't just get caught again the next time.

On 9/11/2023 at 7:27 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Sounds like your AntiVirus thought it's a dangerous file. If you downloaded the game from anywhere that's not linked here on this website make sure to get rid of the files and download it from here.

If your download was fine then open up your Antivirus, by default blocked files are usually put into quarantine from where they can be restored. You'll have to mark the file as harmless so it won't just get caught again the next time.

Would it not have popped up ? I've only just picked this laptop up and i believe its windows 11. All i can see is i have a free trial with McAfee at the moment. Can't find anything on the program to unblock this though. 

18 hours ago, JakeSS14 said:

Would it not have popped up ? I've only just picked this laptop up and i believe its windows 11. All i can see is i have a free trial with McAfee at the moment. Can't find anything on the program to unblock this though. 

likely the case, mcaffee can give a bunch of false positives in my experience, plus windows 11 is rather buggy at times last i heard.................... also as a bit of advice, i would recommend a program called 7-zip.............. basically it does everything winrar does and i think a little more, but its entirely free and no worry about being constantly hounded about a need to buy a full version nearly every time you open the program

On 9/12/2023 at 2:55 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

likely the case, mcaffee can give a bunch of false positives in my experience, plus windows 11 is rather buggy at times last i heard.................... also as a bit of advice, i would recommend a program called 7-zip.............. basically it does everything winrar does and i think a little more, but its entirely free and no worry about being constantly hounded about a need to buy a full version nearly every time you open the program

Thanks I'll check out my anti virus and see what I can do. I've just extracted with 7-zip also will try again and update.