You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Pokémon Reborn When...

Sapphire

When you can't leave the forums even though you don't need anything from it and expecting some kind of surprise chapter 11 update...

Unlikely since Ame has mentioned 10.5 a couple of times, which will probably just be bug fixes like Pickup.

When you cheer for enemies (up to and including leaders, E4 and villain teams) while playing the main games, hoping for them, at least A SINGLE FREAKING ONE OF THEM, to actually put up a good fight...

Yep, exactly that. Battling gyms in Reborn is a real challenge, it takes several tries and strategies while in the main games, just use super effective moves, that's enough lol.

Yep, exactly that. Battling gyms in Reborn is a real challenge, it takes several tries and strategies while in the main games, just use super effective moves, that's enough lol.

Hell, in Pokemon X I purposedly Toxic stalled Siebold's Gyarados while it kept Dragon Dancing, knowing very well that Siebold would eventually use a Full Restore finding himself with a perfectly healed, +5 Gyarados... I did it because all my Pokemon were at level 81 by the time I challenged him (in the first battle), so I needed Gyarados to be hugely boosted to actually give me a hard time beating it!

So I allowed it to set up... And it was killed by a Pokemon Amie-induced hax. First time in my life I actually raged for winning a battle due to hax. All main games are stupidly easy, but God X/Y are just moron-proof... That's why I love Reborn!

when the story lines of the main games seem to be dull all of a sudden, when you simply breeze through the main games battles with strategies and observations you devised when they were actually necessary to win.and you wish that even half-wit crime organizations such as the Rockets were at least somewhat competent enough to do any real damage enough to be taken seriously.

yes, truly, it is amazing how easily Reborn puts to shame all the Pokemon games made by people whose entire careers revolve around their development

Edited by Legendaries tamer