Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Larvitar Beldum

hungry

Question

7 answers to this question

Beldum involves teleporting while on a Tauros and going to Byxbision wasteland. There's a ledge that you can only go up with when you go to the caves for the Mudkip event. Go in there and catch Beldum. Save before you do, in case you kill it.

Larvitar is unobtainable I believe.

Tyranitar are a pesudolegendary, the only pesudolegendary that Ame have put in to the game jet is Metagross, to get to the Beldum cave you have like it's all ready been said, but you most teleport to the gym in the wasteland, the safehouse. cus the Tauros fleeds when you enter the house in on your way to the safe house. That is very important.

I used my episode 9 file to get pass the point where the tauros runs away in the wasteland. since in episode 9 you couldn't ride tauros, it will appear as if you have no character, but just save after walking pass the point and change to the episode 10 file, and you can get pass it without teleporting to the gym, unless you didn't keep the previous episode files.

I believe in 10.5 you can no longer get Beldum by teleporting Tauros.

You're correct on that one: Ame fixed that 'glitch' (personally I think it was a benefit)

Larvitar most likey isn't in yet because Tyranitar its probably seen as too good with the current forever sandstorm w/ his SuPeR high stats and no fairy type to counter him.

Azumarill, Florges, Sylveon, Slurpuff and Aromatisse are all in game. Whoop almost forgot Gardevoir. >> And Wigglytuff, and Clefable..... They could all counter tyranitar (clefable especially if it uses cosmic power) :I

EDIT: and yes, that was slightly off topic. sorry.

Edited by Lynxiechan