Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Finding Feebas or Milotic

Pokemon Princess

Question

15 answers to this question

Because its an npc, there are quiete a few pokemon npcs have that we don't. I have 98% of the pokemon currently available in the game (missing a few due to lack of stones and the fact too lazy to breed at the moment) which is a bit over 400 meanwhile I've seen over 500 pokemon.

Also you can go here to see whats available and whats not http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/obtainable.html

The list hasn't been updated for Episode 10 yet. I seem to recall Ame saying she broke the database and she needs to find a way to easily update it again.

I went over it and pointed out the mistakes I found on it a few weeks ago, she did update it and I've yet to see any other pokemon than the ones currently on it. (Minus Electivire who you can obtain, but your not ment to do it the way you can as of right now.)

Okay so Feebas isn't available , but is the Prisim Scale? If so, where is it? Milotic is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and I wanna be ready for when it becomes available (I WILL have it on my team).

It used to be available in Episode 9 through Pickup. I've picked up a few when I went on my Pickup Army runs for cash.

But in Ep 10 the pickup tables have changed, and additionally there is a bug that prevents Pickup from even working at all at the moment. So there's no way to tell what you can get from Pickup at present.

It used to be available in Episode 9 through Pickup. I've picked up a few when I went on my Pickup Army runs for cash.

But in Ep 10 the pickup tables have changed, and additionally there is a bug that prevents Pickup from even working at all at the moment. So there's no way to tell what you can get from Pickup at present.

Welp, that sucks. And here I was, ready to spam breed a linoone, too. OH WELL.

anyway, I don't see the benefit of having a milotic anymore, I mean, when I first started playing I thought gardevoir would sweep this.

It fucking died to Corey's HAUNTER! I was so mad, I just released it lol (talk about ragequit, but then I didn't regret that, I trained up a crobat and sweeped his team)