I need help beating the final fights

ver106

I am at a loss at Citae Astrae. Her team... it's so... hard. I need any help I can get and I know I probably should remake my team, but I will be very salty about re-challenging the Elite Four (still willing to reset, I'll just be sad). I have access to basically every Pokemon, and I have at least 30 trained up and EV'd Pokemon in my box because I've been switching Pokemon in and out for the harder boss fights. Also, the team should still preferably be able to defeat the Elite Four and the first Champion fight. Here's my team:

Serperior @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Knock Off

- Glare

- Leaf Storm

- Defog

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Jolly Nature  
- Dark Pulse

- Scald

- Extrasensory

- Ice Beam

A-Sandslash @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Slush Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Quirky Nature  
- Icicle Crash

- Swords Dance

- Iron Head

- Earthquake

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature  
- Flare Blitz

- Knock Off

- Low Kick

- Swords Dance

Lycanroc-D @ Lycanium-Z
Ability: Tough Claws
Naive Nature  
- Stone Edge

- Swords Dance

- Fire Fang

- Sucker Punch

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Adamant Nature  
- Meteor Mash

- Bullet Punch

- Ice Punch

- Thunder Punch

Edited by ver106
Spelling Mistakes

Also, consult the Field Notes for New World Field. Earthquake is a worthless move on the field. You need a more bulk and pivots, your entire team is just attack, which wont work for this fight, you need to have some stall to control the fight tempo. Get something with Toxic for the Clefable, that thing is super stupid to kill. Get a fast airborne sweeper(all grounded PKMN get 0.75x speed)

Get something like Air Balloon for Greninja so that it is not getting the speed nerf or get a Pokémon that is flying or has levitate that can OHKO Mismagius turn one. Ditch A-Sandslash for sure. Probably want to trade Lycanroc for something like Choice Scarf Rotom Frost(which can threaten both her Flying Types and also her Dragons). Note: These are just recommendations and you can try whatever you want, this is just to get you thinking about different factors for team crafting.

I agree with Valor that you should reorganise your team. A good team needs sweepers, pivots, wall breakers and preferably supports. Sweepers are win conditions for late game, having boosting moves like swords dance or quiver dance, like your blaziken, serperior. Wall breakers can deal a lot of damage instantly, like greninja or m-metagross.

The main problem with your team is that roles are very redundant, and you don’t have pivots and supports, which I at least recommend adding a pivot. Rotom is excellent at this job because of levitate and volt switch, you can predict a ground-type move from the enemy, send in rotom, then use volt switch to safely send in another mon. As for supports, it’s optional but I don’t recommend the healing type of support like wish users because reborn is very fast paced, but you can add a tank/status inflicter/entry hazard to cheese the enemy. Any bulky mon with healing moves and toxic can do the job, like clefable or umbreon (moonlight heals extra in new world). Toxic is super useful against enemy clef and arc pulse.

As for your current team, I’d recommend keeping blaziken, greninja and maybe metagross. Blaziken can have protect for speed boost, and I prefer HJK over low kick but that is up to you. Change greninja’s nature to timid if you aren’t running physical moves. Metagross can have zen headbutt instead of the elemental punches, and maybe agility for sweeping.

Other than rotom, some other good mons include aegislash (bulky sweeper), volcarona (quiver dance), shuckle (power split for cheese), scizor (very versatile, I prefer bulky sweeper with roost, but u-turn pívot is also good)

Along with what Axelyx said, get a Slowbro or something else that can spread toxic and survive for a good while. I don’t remember my original team for beating the game but it had Ferrothorn, Slowbro, Talonflame, M-Lucario and Aerodactyl. I spent several hours checking all the battles and made a team which could use the different fields and be switched with TMs and Items to fill different roles, so for Heather I had M-Aero but then switched it to Lucario for some others, think outside the box and don’t be afraid to change items and the like in order to flex picks into different roles.

12 hours ago, Valor Above All said:

Reshiram or Zekrom route?

I'm on Zekrom, it's my first time so I didn't know about the different routes.

9 hours ago, Axelyx said:

I agree with Valor that you should reorganise your team. A good team needs sweepers, pivots, wall breakers and preferably supports. Sweepers are win conditions for late game, having boosting moves like swords dance or quiver dance, like your blaziken, serperior. Wall breakers can deal a lot of damage instantly, like greninja or m-metagross.

The main problem with your team is that roles are very redundant, and you don’t have pivots and supports, which I at least recommend adding a pivot. Rotom is excellent at this job because of levitate and volt switch, you can predict a ground-type move from the enemy, send in rotom, then use volt switch to safely send in another mon. As for supports, it’s optional but I don’t recommend the healing type of support like wish users because reborn is very fast paced, but you can add a tank/status inflicter/entry hazard to cheese the enemy. Any bulky mon with healing moves and toxic can do the job, like clefable or umbreon (moonlight heals extra in new world). Toxic is super useful against enemy clef and arc pulse.

As for your current team, I’d recommend keeping blaziken, greninja and maybe metagross. Blaziken can have protect for speed boost, and I prefer HJK over low kick but that is up to you. Change greninja’s nature to timid if you aren’t running physical moves. Metagross can have zen headbutt instead of the elemental punches, and maybe agility for sweeping.

Other than rotom, some other good mons include aegislash (bulky sweeper), volcarona (quiver dance), shuckle (power split for cheese), scizor (very versatile, I prefer bulky sweeper with roost, but u-turn pívot is also good)

I see, I didn't know about the last battles because I didn't look ahead that far, I thought it ended with beating Lin in the Champion room, so I was in pain when I found out about the New World Lin fight. I usually have an Amoonguss for bulky status supports, but I didn't think it would fare well against Heather or Laura. I'm considering bringing Umbreon as a replacement for Amoonguss. Also I have Aegislash and Volcarona in the back, but I thought that Metagross and Blaziken's speed and power out-value their worth. 

12 hours ago, Valor Above All said:

Get something like Air Balloon for Greninja so that it is not getting the speed nerf or get a Pokémon that is flying or has levitate that can OHKO Mismagius turn one. Ditch A-Sandslash for sure. Probably want to trade Lycanroc for something like Choice Scarf Rotom Frost(which can threaten both her Flying Types and also her Dragons). Note: These are just recommendations and you can try whatever you want, this is just to get you thinking about different factors for team crafting.

I'll definitely go for a Frost Rotom, I've heard about how good it is, I've just never gotten around to catching it. 

Thank you guys for the information, I'll update when I try out the new team!

Sooooo, I've reached a dilemma where I've rebuilt my team, but I cannot beat Laura and Bennett now...

Now, my team consists of:

Greninja @ Life Orb
Timid Nature  
- Dark Pulse

- Scald

- Extrasensory

- Ice Beam

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature  
- Flare Blitz

- Knock Off

- Low Kick

- Swords Dance

Metagross @ Metagrossite/Poisonium Z (for the Ben/Laura fight)
Adamant Nature  
- Meteor Mash

- Bullet Punch

- Zen Headbutt

- Earthquake/Sludge Bomb (for the Ben/Laura fight)

Umbreon @ Leftovers

Ability: Synchonize

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpDef

Calm Nature

- Toxic

- Protect

- Moonlight

- Foul Play

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Sp

Timid Nature

- Blizzard

- Thunderbolt

- Volt Switch

- Defog

Scizor @ Rocky Helmet/Scizorite (for the Ben/Laura fight)

Ability: Technician

EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 104 Def / 140 SpDef

Adamant Nature

- Bullet Punch

- Knock Off

- U-Turn

- Roost/Cut (for Ben/Laura fight)

Right now, the way I've been battling, I've started with Rotom and Greninja first, and it's really dependent on Blizzard landing before the Ice Beam on Galvantula to KO it first. And then it also becomes dependent on Blizzard hitting Volcarona as well in order for Greninja to KO with Scald. After that it's just trading Pokemon until the menace Lilligant comes out and Sleep Powders my M-Scizor and Metagross before Metagross can reset the field back down to 0 with Acid Downpour, not mention Leavanny chucking a boosted Fell Stinger and OHKOing my Metagross. Scizor is able to do decent damage but can't keep up when the teammates are dying left and right. Oh, also, Blaziken is slower than Whimsicott and keeps getting KOed by a Hurricane. 

What am I doing wrong :') I'm thinking of swapping Blaziken for a Talonflame at this point because I feel like it's too frail, and Gale Wings at least guarantees that a Flying Gem Acrobatics would do big damage.

Edited by ver106
More information

33 minutes ago, ver106 said:

Sooooo, I've reached a dilemma where I've rebuilt my team, but I cannot beat Laura and Bennett now...

Now, my team consists of:

Greninja @ Life Orb
Timid Nature  
- Dark Pulse

- Scald

- Extrasensory

- Ice Beam

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature  
- Flare Blitz

- Knock Off

- Low Kick

- Swords Dance

Metagross @ Metagrossite/Poisonium Z (for the Ben/Laura fight)
Adamant Nature  
- Meteor Mash

- Bullet Punch

- Zen Headbutt

- Earthquake/Sludge Bomb (for the Ben/Laura fight)

Umbreon @ Leftovers

Ability: Synchonize

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpDef

Calm Nature

- Toxic

- Protect

- Moonlight

- Foul Play

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Sp

Timid Nature

- Blizzard

- Thunderbolt

- Volt Switch

- Defog

Scizor @ Rocky Helmet/Scizorite (for the Ben/Laura fight)

Ability: Technician

EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 104 Def / 140 SpDef

Adamant Nature

- Bullet Punch

- Knock Off

- U-Turn

- Roost/Cut (for Ben/Laura fight)

Right now, the way I've been battling, I've started with Rotom and Greninja first, and it's really dependent on Blizzard landing before the Ice Beam on Galvantula to KO it first. And then it also becomes dependent on Blizzard hitting Volcarona as well in order for Greninja to KO with Scald. After that it's just trading Pokemon until the menace Lilligant comes out and Sleep Powders my M-Scizor and Metagross before Metagross can reset the field back down to 0 with Acid Downpour, not mention Leavanny chucking a boosted Fell Stinger and OHKOing my Metagross. Scizor is able to do decent damage but can't keep up when the teammates are dying left and right. Oh, also, Blaziken is slower than Whimsicott and keeps getting KOed by a Hurricane. 

What am I doing wrong :') I'm thinking of swapping Blaziken for a Talonflame at this point because I feel like it's too frail, and Gale Wings at least guarantees that a Flying Gem Acrobatics would do big damage.

Do calcs to see if you could trade Rotom Choice Scarf for Choice Specs or the Life Orb on Gren for Specs. If you don’t have them they are found on the event Litten or from a hiker in Lower Peridot.

11 minutes ago, ver106 said:

Lol nvm I keep doing this to myself, I beat Laura and Bennett by using Talonflame to sweep all of Bennett's bugs. 

Talonflame was a monster for me in the E4, +2 atk priority Bravebird is nutty and even Flare Blitz(without prio) is is nutty due to the high base speed(I OHKOed half of Anna Route Lins final team with it).

Update for everyone who helped me: I beat her! It took a lot of cheesing, full restores, Toxic + Protects, revival herbs, and etc. but I made it out alive-ish! Shoutout to the Umbreon who carried against Lin's team (by carried, I mean hiding behind a toxic + protect + full restore stall for 4 of her pokemon).