League Highlights Day 64

Amethyst

I'm going to curl up in a ball and die somewhere in a distant field. Me and Ame are just best friends, nothing more, hopefully nothing less. There is nothing going on between us. JUST FOR THE RECORDDDD. >.>

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but one of you is a male, and the other a female. Therefore, we have every right to poke fun at the two of you in the most innocent and pestering of ways no matter what the truth is. It's social law.

[quote]PS. Oh my goodness, how could I forget?! Miss Kitty on Amethyst's bed with raspberries and chocolate sauce! Bow chicka chicka wow!

<3[/quote] FIRST AND FOREMOST, the expression is Bow chicka wow wow, not bow chicka chicka wow. Obviously that NEEDED to be pointed out, but whatever. ;) Secondly...that was kinda (actually very) immature. You know that something's wrong once I'M calling it immature. And as for social law...well, yes, I admit that it does exist...but it's flat out stupid; it's always been a rule that automatically makes any contact (even a conversation) between two people of different genders romantic. It is a bit strange that Kitty was on Amethyst's bed, but we're talking about Kitty, and furthermore, about US here (making strangeness not a factor)...so stop. :ph34r:

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='1566' date='Jul 22 2010, 03:20 PM']Now I'm just wondering what would happen if Miss Kitty WAS bothered.... :blink:[/quote]
You DON'T wanna know.

Aww, everybody here is so fun to play with~
Now remember, Miss Kitty, if you don't behave, I'll tell Amethyst just what you said yesterday. :blink:

Aaaand the boring part now- out of 10 battles played last night, only 2 badges were awarded- both to N8! Congrats!

The only [i]real[/i] story yesterday is the hunt for my true identity! Or rather, the identity that is truly me... Did that make sense? No? Perfect. The whole server was in an uproar over who was spying on them! Is it Bullet? Or Nyu? Maybe N8 or Ice, who've both practically admitted to being me!
It's kinda fun, but why are they all guys? I'm a girlll. Sigh.

Featured battles:
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs/263.html"]Bullet vs Blake- We still haven't figured out exactly what happened here[/url]
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs/264.html"]Will vs Cal- Rising from the ashes[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir (and her mysterious alias!)

[quote name='Miss Kitty' post='1574' date='Jul 22 2010, 07:02 PM']-sharpens claws- Do you have a problem with a little fun, William? -glares at him-[/quote]

You're implying that I dislike soap operas.

[quote name='Will' post='1572' date='Jul 22 2010, 04:05 PM']This entire sevrer's like watching a soap opera...[/quote]
lol, this. I feel like I'm back in high school.

Gardevoir looks like a Miss Kitty to me. I has my reasons, and from those, that is what I concluded.

...that's right, my true identity is Miss Kitty!

Out of a total 11 battles played last night, 4 badges were awarded. Congratulations to Akirou, and Will and Costache for qualifying! Will was the lucky son of a bidoof who won two, so double up on his back-pattings~

Not much to report on the drama front (knock on wood?) but it seems Cal is back in action and not doing quite so badly. Despite that, because of his previous record, he can still expect to drop another rank or two... Corey follows him, of course... Oh, Corey, you sad, sad man.
^^

There were some epically close battles last night! While this sounds like the prelude to a description of such battles it is less that and more of a general statement that will remain unevidenced, yes.
...Except by these!:
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs/273.html"]Bullet vs Heather- Switch to Save[/url]
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs/277.html"]Costache vs Hardy- In which the final turn surprised everyone... three different times.[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Kittykat

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='1621' date='Jul 23 2010, 07:40 PM'][url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs/177.html"]Costache vs Hardy- In which the final turn surprised everyone... three different times.[/url][/quote]
That's Will vs. Hardy xD

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='1621' date='Jul 23 2010, 07:40 PM']Will was the lucky son of a bidoof who won two, so double up on his back-pattings~[/quote]

I believe they call this a "comeback"...