Need a mon to sweep Terra

ver106

Hi again, 

So I'm stuck at Terra and there's genuinely no way I can take her out anymore, all my mons are susceptible to getting one-tapped by her in an instant and I have no weather clearers or anything (I usually just rawdog the arena and hope for the best). Does anyone have any Pokemon they'd be willing to part with or any knowledge about how you defeated Terra?

If anyone wants to know what my team is right now:

Alakazam Lvl. 73 / No item / Synchronize / 252 SpAtk 252 Sp

- Charge Beam

- Psychic

- Recover

- Future Sight

Greninja Lvl. 75 / Mystic Water / Protean / 252 SpAtk 252 Sp

- Dark Pulse

- Double Team

- Surf

- Extrasensory

Zoroark Lvl. 74 / Black Glasses / Illusion / 252 SpAtk 252 Sp

- Nasty Plot

- Night Daze

- Night Slash

- Extrasensory

Talonflame Lvl. 71 / No item / Gale Wings / 252 Atk 252 Sp

- Acrobatics

- Flame Charge

- Steel Wing

- Tailwing

Togekiss Lvl. 75 / Wide Lens / Serene Grace / 252 SpAtk 252 Sp

- Air Slash

- Ancient Power

- Wish

- Nasty Plot

Murkrow (my prankster perish song) Lvl. 62 / No Item / Prankster / Not EV trained

- Perish Song

- Tailwind

- Foul Play

- Protect

Togekiss might be able to sweep her in a few tries. First boost with nasty plot, glitch field makes it so that both SpA and SpD are boosted. Then spam air slash all the way, and give it HP grass instead of ancient power for unaware quagsire. Even if it doesn’t sweep, I think it can make a big dent in her team. 

20 minutes ago, Axelyx said:

Togekiss might be able to sweep her in a few tries. First boost with nasty plot, glitch field makes it so that both SpA and SpD are boosted. Then spam air slash all the way, and give it HP grass instead of ancient power for unaware quagsire. Even if it doesn’t sweep, I think it can make a big dent in her team. 

I think a potential issue with that strategy is that Glitch Field makes Air Slash physical, so the Nasty Plot boosts won't do anything for it (they would still work defensively though, so with enough flinches you might be able to work something out)

1 hour ago, Axelyx said:

I did this but with Zoroark and Extrasensory, eventually my Alakazam's Future Sight and Greninja's Extrasensory wombo-comboed it down, aghahgahghahghaghalagahghagaghahgg thisgavemesomuchemotionalstressanddamage

1 hour ago, Rendolf said:

I think a potential issue with that strategy is that Glitch Field makes Air Slash physical, so the Nasty Plot boosts won't do anything for it (they would still work defensively though, so with enough flinches you might be able to work something out)

That makes so much sense on why Togekiss wasn't doing any damage, thank you!

8 hours ago, Rendolf said:

Oops forgot bout that XD it’s been a while since I’ve played reborn :’)