Video Game World Collide(IC)

Pokelord

(Daniel)

Everyday it is the same old thing, looking for work. Why? Might you ask that. The answer is simple, I am a lone hired sword in the land that was named Tellius. But all that changed when Sienne disappeared of the face of the land.

"Lord Micaiah, the capital of Begnion has all but disappeared." said a soldier(I happened to be in Deain Keep at the time.)

"Was any people there before this occurrence?" asked the Deain King, Sothe.

"Luckly there was no one important there because Skrimir needed so assistance in moving something."

"Hmm…"

*cuts to Shade*

Since the Mirror of Twilight shattered, I had no way home so I hid in the shadow of Princess Zelda herself. A few days after she left the castle it wasn't there. Instead there was a weird space in its place.

"I'm sure I saw this some where else before," Zelda muttered to herself.

Sewers. Mushroom Kingdom.

"Another deal in this hellhole....." Giuseppe said as his his cigarette burned to the last cinder.

"This gig is starting to get old, but it is all I can do." Giuseppe thought to himself

Giuseppe was a desperate man you see. The Mushroom Kingdom was not all sunshine and cat suits for him. His wife Annie Marie had come down with a strange sickness, that no doctors knew how to cure. He needed to fund the research to find one or try to help her in anyway he could. However, he had just lost his business. Giuseppe used to be a Plumber, a kind of crime fighter, keeping the pipe systems of the Mushroom Kingdom clear. However, less and less work landed on his desk. He had no idea why until one day he saw the paper. A new young blooded Plumber had arrived on the scene. Mario. A broken man, Giuseppe did what he never thought he would have to do, he became the scum he himself used to hunt. He started a family of thugs and became they a Mushroom Mafia. They the 1-ups had a lot to prove.

20 years later, Giuseppe family had grown, however they were still very small compared to many more well known families. However they had one edge. Giuseppe had perfected the technique to create a new drug....a super flower. It combined the 1-Up mushroom and the Fire Flower, a common flower around the mushroom kingdom. He christened it the Fireside, a dangerously addictive drug, that had horrible side effects.

*Rustling* *Boom!*

Smoke flowed out of a gun barrel. Giuseppe's deal went bad. His clients had no intention of paying for the cargo.

Big Tony went down, blood flowing from his shoulder like a crimson fountain, as a mushbullet hit him.

"Shit!" Giuseppe yelled.

Gunshots rung out in the sewers. Mushbullets pinged off the metal walls, and bounced around the walls in an almost mesmerizing dance of sparks.

The 1-Ups retreated, back to their planned hideout.

"Blow those Goons sky-high!" *CLICK*

"Status REPORT!"

"Big Tony is dead, we lost 2 crates of Fireside. It isn't looking good boss." Said a man who looked remarkably like a Rat. "Dammit!" Shouted Giuseppe, as he threw his hat on the ground. He reached down to pick up his hat, but instead of putting it on, crushed it in his hand. "That is 200,000 Coins of product right there!" After a short pause he added "The Poison Mushrooms will pay....". A Deadly fire shone in his eyes, his men knew he was serious. "We don't stand a chance against them Giuseppe! They are the biggest family in the Kingdom!" Said the Ratman from before. "SHUT YER YAP JIMMY!" yelled Giuseppe. "No one crosses the 1-Ups and lives.... We are setting out, get ready men."

Murdoc repeatedly ran through his ACU's diagnostics as he waited for the quantum gate to power up and be calibrated. One didn't want to screw up calculations like this; rush them, and one was liable to find oneself undergoing atomic fusion with a nearby mountain. Needless to say, he was okay with waiting. Nothing could go wrong with this operation; the Order was advancing on Seton's Clutch again, and there were rumors that a rogue computer known as Q.A.I. was assisting the Seraphim and their cronies. The teal stripes beneath his right eye began glowing, revealing their existence; each stripe was a symbol of rank, though each Aeon chose the form and location due to personal preference. He had three, meaning that while he outranked most commanders he ran across, he was low in the overall command structure. He was due for a rank increase soon, but with how hard the Coalition was being pressed, they couldn't afford any changes in the command structure.

An indicator flashed, alerting him that the gate was ready. He checked the massive mech's readouts once more. Murdoc would have preferred to gate in with a fully upgraded ACU, since he configured it in the same way for every conflict, but the gates could only move a certain amount of mass at a time safely. He moved forward, the ACU fitting him like a second skin. Murdoc was almost unaware of the fact that he was looking at displays and readouts; he had been fighting for a long time. He had been assigned to his first command during the Infinite War. The horrifying conflict had only been the beginning. He stepped though the quantum gate, and with a flash of light, arrived on the battlefield.