that f***ing arceus.....

Kingd353

ok so i have been on a reborn hiatus since i really didn't want to fight my lovely gossip gardevoiur x.x but i finally said you know what i'll just get this over with today play play play fun fun fun ok lets go rescue my lovely gg ok so i have to fight el cool cool.... wait.. what.... no.... she didn't THAT SADISTIC B**** AME WTF! x.x A LEVEL 80 ARCEUS? WHY! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a difference between difficult and F***ing sadistic! ok so... who wants to be a doll and beat this for me? i know it's possible to give people your save file and there is no way in hell i'm making a whole new team to fight ame's sadistic wet dream that is a joke of an unfair boss battle no way no how!

thats mean and offensive to someone's work and also its easy to beat arceus maybe you just dont understand pokemon.

ok first of all if i'm displeased with a product or feel a boss or point in a game is cheap it's my right to say as i please about it seconldy i don't understand pokemon? ok lets see arceus is the strongest pokemon in the game excluding megas it's 20 levels above the max level allowed andd i'm pretty sure this arceus has infinent pp (i've tried stalling it out of focus blast so my lucario would stand a chance needless to say didn't work) i understand pokemon just fine that boss is just cheap as all hell

just spam confuse ray or swagger, he only has 2 full heals after that he cant do anything. Use bright powder to lower his accuracy or use sand attack. IF you want the easiest solution catch a why not cause it has destiny bond and give it a quick claw.

Edited by Shadowfoxhound

Quick Claw Blaziken-High Jump Kick. Reset till you get the first hit. Also, you haven't played a hard game till you've played the Souls series.

Edited by Secundum

i didn't get blazakin i got samurautt since i always wanted to raise an oshowatt (at the time i couldn't afford black) i think i'll do that quick claw destiny bond thing... i hate that i'll have to give up all that experiance... but... i guess it will have to be done if i don't want to have to build a whole new team specificly for this battle >.> thanks for the idea so..... where can i catch a wynaut? i know i saw one before but i don't remember where lol

• Administrators

As far as I know, Wynaut (or Wobbuffet idk I've only seen one and couldn't catch it) was only recently added in the castle labyrinth (and probably has a low encounter rate)

....Then don't take this the wrong way, but you suck at video games.

How can this not be taken the wrong way? ...What is the right way to take it? "no offense but you suck" is, contrary to the meaning implied, still relatively offensive.

I tried using a Quick Claw too, in an attempt to Perish Song it, and Ame watched every minute of it not activating ever; I can tell you right now that is not the optimal solution to this nor do I see why it's necessary to criticise someone else (non-constructively!) for not using a luck-based method.

ok first of all if i'm displeased with a product or feel a boss or point in a game is cheap it's my right to say as i please about it seconldy i don't understand pokemon? ok lets see arceus is the strongest pokemon in the game excluding megas it's 20 levels above the max level allowed andd i'm pretty sure this arceus has infinent pp (i've tried stalling it out of focus blast so my lucario would stand a chance needless to say didn't work) i understand pokemon just fine that boss is just cheap as all hell

While you have a point in being able to express your thoughts I think it could have been done a little more eloquently...

As for actually assisting in the matter- Garchomp was 75 when the level cap was 45, what did you do to try and fight that, if anything? If you sat down and took the beating given to you, you can do that here too. If you took it down through some elaborate strategy that didn't involve intimidating it 6 times and then killing it, you can probably do that here too. Personally I took a level 37 Magnezone I had on a whim (because it was shiny so I leveled it up a bit before I decided I didn't care) with Thunder Wave and Sturdy, Paralyzed it, when it died I sent out Mismagius to Perish Song it, then waited 3 turns and won decisively.

And as I said before, you aren't forced to win unless you choose to be.

And as I said before, you aren't forced to win unless you choose to be.

uh... dude are u high? yes you have to win the fight! if you lose they send you back to a pokemon center the battle with arceus isn't optional you have to defeat it!

Ikaru, how did you t-wave a Garchomp? Also there was no other way to take it, I was just trying to take the sting out of my words.

Hey man, I beat it with a level 50 Kricktune with destiny bond and a quick claw. Took like 7 resets (and a lot of dialogue lol) but I finally beat the Arceus. Also the exp. you gain is minimal at the level your Pokemon are at. I only gained about 2700 on my Charizard, and that was the total seeing as how my Kricketune, and Gallade fainted the two turns before. It sucks leveling up a Kricketune but it's a for sure way to beat it. I honestly don't know why you're getting so much crap and being told that you suck at Pokemon games. I think I'm a good trainer but I was NOT prepared for that threat.

Had my face like

http://www.troll.me/images/internet-grandma-surprise/internet-grandma-surprise.jpg

First off... Brah you're completely out of line. I get that you're upset but seriously, this is a free game that Ame made for us. She does it because she wants to, not out of any obligation to us. If you want to complain and insult her then just don't play.

Second... You don't have to beat the arceus. If you side with El you can just lose to it and the story continues. If you insist on siding with Radomus (like pretty much everyone else) there are plenty of threads with dozens of successful strategies used already posted on the forum. Instead of raging just take a couple minutes and look.

Chill dude it's just a game, I personally enjoyed having a bit of a challenge ^__^ Using my team to fight at it's maximum potential against horrible odds is a part of why Reborn is fun!

EDIT: The Arceus doesnt have infinite pp, it can be stalled out.

Edited by Seehan

First off... Brah you're completely out of line. I get that you're upset but seriously, this is a free game that Ame made for us. She does it because she wants to, not out of any obligation to us. If you want to complain and insult her then just don't play.

Second... You don't have to beat the arceus. If you side with El you can just lose to it and the story continues. If you insist on siding with Radomus (like pretty much everyone else) there are plenty of threads with dozens of successful strategies used already posted on the forum. Instead of raging just take a couple minutes and look.

Chill dude it's just a game, I personally enjoyed having a bit of a challenge ^__^ Using my team to fight at it's maximum potential against horrible odds is a part of why Reborn is fun!

EDIT: The Arceus doesnt have infinite pp, it can be stalled out.

ok first of all ame made a major error in judgement putting that op boss so if i want to state that i will secondly i didn't insult her the only thing i said there that could be mistaken for an insult is calling her sadistic and thats not an insult because i'm sadisitic! don't judge me >.> anyway moving on so i skip the hard ass battle if i side with the prick that i don't trust? yeah... chalk another one up to bad game design..... then again maybe she had a reason... i'm gonna asks her about that one day just because you can beat something doesn't mean it ins't cheap yeah it's great that other people have found stratagies to beat it and that's why i'm here looking for help as for your final statement i'm glad you enjoyed that battle so much but unlike the gym battles i found that arceus battle to cheep to be deamed a fair challange but to each their own I guess

If you think about it it's actually super unfair for El, it's his one pokemon verses your 6 ^__^ plus since its a ditto each of the Arceus's moves only have 5 pp.

And of course Ame is sadistic xD She made one of her characters jump off a bridge and then had the corpse discovered by a little girl :P

If you think about it it's actually super unfair for El, it's his one pokemon verses your 6 ^__^ plus since its a ditto each of the Arceus's moves only have 5 pp.

And of course Ame is sadistic xD She made one of her characters jump off a bridge and then had the corpse discovered by a little girl :P

no it' doens't have just 5 pp i tricked it into firing off 5 focus blasts (3 on gardevoir one that missed lucario and one that hit samurautt) it still had another focus blast to hit my lucario with

odd :/ i went back to a previous save and beat him again last week, this time with a full stall team (sturdy thunder waves until he ran out of full heals then a focus band toxic and then spammed ice cream. He didnt have that much pp if i recall correctly

Are you just trolling us or what? Look kid (i assume you are one because of how you pretend to be always in the right even if you are not and that's what kid's usually do) your first post WAS offensive (even for me and i'm not the one you're talking about) but even ignoring that fact there are several people here who gave you useful hints on how to beat it and you still whine about it (yes kid's do that too), and you continue to call it cheap and unfair just because you are too lazy (yes that's the only reason i see) to use some strategy to win, well know what? Why don't you make your own pokemon game (of course without these "bad" game design choices) where you can beat the entire game just spamming tackle? I would like to see that (of course make it free to play eh)

Reborn is sadistic? Please. Try facing Mewtwo on the original stadium. Infinite PP, Amnesia, Recover, Psychic, and Ice Beam. Almost impossible to beat.

• Administrators

It's fine, he's voicing his opinion on the game; I'm not going to take offense to it. It's certainly not worth fighting about like this

This battle is a bit tough (honestly I'm a little surprised so many people side with Radomus in the first place-- but not too surprised) but because it does have the option to be skipped (rather, lost), I think that's okay. Ultimately it's not like who you side with changes the story that much. You're choosing who to side with with the understanding that choosing to oppose El is an additional challenge.