Are the reborn online servers down?

zang009

I started a new save file 4 days ago and I was going to do some trading with my buddy, but whenever I go to online play the screen turns black[connecting to server] and asks me to "press Z". I do that but nothing happens so I waited around 6 to 7 minutes, still nothing happened. I checked my internet connection but there was no problem it was working perfectly. So are the online servers for Pokémon reborn down? Can anyone tell me, thanks in advance.  (btw I'm playing on the latest version of Pokémon reborn) 

image_2023-04-20_153119680.png

I just tried logging in, and for me it worked. On the 'Connecting to server ...' screen you just have to press Enter. It should stay black for a few seconds and then confirm that your connection was successfully established.

• 10 months later...

Hello. I'm having the same issue. After the message "connecting to server" the screen remains black. Is the server down?

The game is up to date and internet connection is fine. No mods and no passwords

Edited by Xander1922