Rejuvenation v13.0.5 - More Regional Forms (Hisuian Forms, More Regional Variants, Battle Bond, & New Megas)

AsNKrysis

1 hour ago, UmerKompton said:

Can someone show me where the NPC is in the League Administration that gives away the mega stones? I just reached Ch. 15 and can’t find him in the lobby.

image.png.0f9b32ec73db8218dc1ee42181ee90be.png

Right here, should be on the first floor after entering the Administration.

25 minutes ago, UmerKompton said:

That’s strange, he’s not there in my game. Is there a file I need to download or a certain point in the game I need to complete?

You downloaded the Axed AltForm optional mod?

14 hours ago, DefiantKi said:

Hi, So recently i started playing Rejuv with your mod( Love it btw) the game seems to crash at the safari zone. idk if this has been an issue for other people but i have tried to reinstall and it still crashes, know anyway to fix it or what i should remove?

It's the Show Stat Boosts and Type Battle Icons mods that you have in your Mods folder. They aren't updated to v13.0.5 because the original mod author has no intentions of updating them until a later version of Rejuv is released. Remove those mods when you go into the Safari Zone, they should work fine everywhere else.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, joxxi said:

How long will it take to get out of the mod in 13.5 now, and is it possible to add nine generations of pokemon this time?

Considering the massive changes to the game's codebase, I will have to update pretty well every change and addition applied in the mod, which will take a while. Also, I don't plan on making any significant changes to the game until a stable v13.5 version is out, which may take a month or 2. I'm also still familiarizing myself with the new codebase, so adding in Gen 9 will take a bit and someone else might even beat me to the punch. So, with all of that in consideration, there's no estimated update release for the mod, but I will do my best to update it as quickly as possible when I'm able to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AsNKrysis said:

考虑到游戏代码库的巨大变化,我必须很好地更新 mod 中应用的每个更改和添加,这将需要一段时间。另外,在稳定的 v13.5 版本发布之前,我不打算对游戏进行任何重大更改,这可能需要一两个月的时间。我还在熟悉新的代码库,因此添加 Gen 9需要一点时间,其他人甚至可能会抢先一步。因此,考虑到所有这些,该模组没有预计的更新版本,但我会尽力在可能的情况下尽快更新它。

Ok, thank you for your answer. I'm looking forward to the day when I can play.

• 1 month later...

So I'm having an issue with loading this up to Joiplay. Which is strange because Jebs version works fine on Joiplay. I keep getting an Update error for some reason, I'm not sure why this is happening but it you have any insight I'd greatly appreciate it because I want to try this out on Rejuv 😍

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 11:21 AM, AsNKrysis said:

Considering the massive changes to the game's codebase, I will have to update pretty well every change and addition applied in the mod, which will take a while. Also, I don't plan on making any significant changes to the game until a stable v13.5 version is out, which may take a month or 2. I'm also still familiarizing myself with the new codebase, so adding in Gen 9 will take a bit and someone else might even beat me to the punch. So, with all of that in consideration, there's no estimated update release for the mod, but I will do my best to update it as quickly as possible when I'm able to.

really hoping for your update!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/29/2023 at 11:21 PM, AsNKrysis said:

I have a question. I want to try the new update, but don't want to restart from the beginning. Is there a good way to do that and come back later when your mod is finished?

22 minutes ago, MattXYZ said:

I have a question. I want to try the new update, but don't want to restart from the beginning. Is there a good way to do that and come back later when your mod is finished?

considering this mod likely wont be truly finished until rejuv is finished, you are likely a good couple years or so out on that

On 2/17/2024 at 7:03 AM, MattXYZ said:

Just as the other person said, the definitive finished version of the mod won't be coming until Rejuv itself is fully completed. As for a version that's complete on v13.5, that won't be for a while. There are other projects I'm busy with, but also I have very little free time at the moment due to irl responsibilities, so unfortunately I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to push out an update. I'll do my best, however.

On 2/17/2024 at 7:40 PM, spooky3190 said:

Very impressive project. How's the progress on the update to 13.5 coming along?

At the moment, no progress has been made. I was busy assisting in the AllGen Rejuv project and now irl responsibilities have kept me from being able to make significant progress on anything I'd like to be working on. Unfortunately, there's still no estimated release date on the next update, but I'll be sure to make a post regarding an update when I begin progress.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2024 at 5:49 AM, AsNKrysis said:

At the moment, no progress has been made. I was busy assisting in the AllGen Rejuv project and now irl responsibilities have kept me from being able to make significant progress on anything I'd like to be working on. Unfortunately, there's still no estimated release date on the next update, but I'll be sure to make a post regarding an update when I begin progress.

Understandable, have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, 

Was wondering if anyone could tell me how to debug in an Epoch Gastly with its hidden ability, I can only seem to debug one in with drizzle and it wont let me change it with an ability capsule?

• 2 weeks later...

Angie has pretty much hard walled me. Even going in with full type advantage and two wide guard mons I still can't do it. There is not a single pokemon on her team that doesn't outspeed my fastest glass cannon mons. 

On 4/21/2024 at 6:09 AM, tSin said:

Hi, 

Was wondering if anyone could tell me how to debug in an Epoch Gastly with its hidden ability, I can only seem to debug one in with drizzle and it wont let me change it with an ability capsule?

Sorry, AltForms in v13.0.5 tend to be really buggy. I think that's due to vanilla Gastly having only 1 ability, while the Epoch form has 2, which causes issues when trying to debug it in. I'll be sure to fix that when the mod is eventually ported to v13.5.

2 hours ago, Chudbuster said:

Angie has pretty much hard walled me. Even going in with full type advantage and two wide guard mons I still can't do it. There is not a single pokemon on her team that doesn't outspeed my fastest glass cannon mons. 

I know one method is using Encore against her Jynx to force it into a 1v1. I'm assuming this is on normal mode correct?