I think I'm softlocked-

Crumb-Latte

I'm at the part in Blacksteeple Playroom where you have to make the choice to sacrifice everyone or give up the Time Diamond. I chose to give up the Time Diamond and it gave me the game over screen. I clicked try again but the game loaded me on top of the throne in the Playroom and I can't get out- I've considered using debug mode but I'm afraid of potentially breaking the game. what should i do?

• Global Mods
51 minutes ago, Crumb-Latte said:

I'm at the part in Blacksteeple Playroom where you have to make the choice to sacrifice everyone or give up the Time Diamond. I chose to give up the Time Diamond and it gave me the game over screen. I clicked try again but the game loaded me on top of the throne in the Playroom and I can't get out- I've considered using debug mode but I'm afraid of potentially breaking the game. what should i do?

Load a backup save file from your save folder, do not use debug, it will only make it worse. 

7 hours ago, Dred said:

Load a backup save file from your save folder, do not use debug, it will only make it worse. 

I tried that a few times and for some reason the game would still continue from the game over screen. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Could you maybe explain how exactly to do that because I've followed several other guides that all said the same things and it hasn't worked

• Global Mods
Just now, Crumb-Latte said:

I tried that a few times and for some reason the game would still continue from the game over screen. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Could you maybe explain how exactly to do that because I've followed several other guides that all said the same things and it hasn't worked

The bad ending creates multiple save files, trying going back a few more. Name it Game.rxdata (Or Game_2, to whatever save slot you're on) 

15 minutes ago, Dred said:

The bad ending creates multiple save files, trying going back a few more. Name it Game.rxdata (Or Game_2, to whatever save slot you're on) 

i'll try that. Thank you