Zumi's art & music commissions!

Zumi

• Veterans

Hello one and all! You've probably seen me and my stuff before if you're looking at this thread, but if not, hello, I'm Zumi! Most people here know me as the lead artist for Rejuvenation.

I've been doing art commissions for roughly 7-8 years by now, but as of roughly a week ago I'm officially self-employed as a registered freelancer and now officially do all sorts of 2D work for a living, as well as music. So I figured, why not show what I offer here as well? I offer commissions in my regular art style, the Rejuvenation art style, full blown illustrations/character sheets, emotes and original compositions! Please take a look at my offers below!

HONNOJIS ART - IMPORTANT LINKS

Please make sure to read through my terms of service & pricing sheet before contacting me!

For more examples of my work per offer and the full pricing listing, please check out the pricing sheet and my portfolio!

PRICING SHEET | PORTFOLIO | TERMS OF SERVICE

!! All the prices listed below are STARTING PRICES and are subject to change depending on the amount of characters/complexity of the commission, or the length/complexity of the requested music tracks. !!

2D ILLUSTRATION

F6jBacYXYAATSeA?format=jpg&name=largeF6jBacxXYAAfaRW?format=jpg&name=largeF6jBcZWXwAAgXfH?format=jpg&name=largeF6jBc9KWYAAfz4b?format=jpg&name=large

ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS

Most of my music can be found back on Youtube or Soundcloud (Main/Xenogene)! I work in a variety of genres so if you're looking for something specific but you're not sure if I would be able to do, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do for you.

TWITTER MUSIC REEL:

Interested? Here's how to contact me!

You can contact me at honnojisart@gmail.com!

I initially offered Twitter as a means of contacting me as well but god that site is so broken so I highly implore you to just mail me. I don't do Discord DM's as a means of contact for commissions either, sorry!

I prefer keeping that for private use mostly unless it's close friends contacting me about work.

Thank you for checking out my work and for your interest in advance!

I look forward to possibly working with you in the future!

- Zumi

534GZxj.png

• Like 2