Infinite Crisis (MOBA, info inside)

Nyrias

So, Matt wanted me to post this topic up for people who may be interested in it.

Infinite Crisis is a free-to-play MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) based upon DC Comics' Multiverse. Developed by Turbine and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It began Closed Beta testing in May 2013.

What's unique about this MOBA is that it contains multiple champions based off of the same character.

Examples include;

Batman Prime / Gaslight Batman / Nightmare Batman

Wonder Woman Prime / Atomic Wonder Woman / Mecha Wonder Woman (not yet released)

Green Lantern Prime / Arcane Green Lantern / Atomic Green Lantern

Catwoman Prime / Gaslight Catwoman

And so on.

Of course, being a Closed Beta means that, in order to play- you need to either; sign up and hope for a Closed Beta invite, or know someone with a beta key they'd be willing to give away to you.

Matt and I have a total of.. four keys, I believe, between us. Don't hold me to that.

If you're that interested in the game, and more than.. three people ask, we'll hold a raffle of some sort or something.

For more information on the game and its characters, you can visit Infinite Crisis' website.

I'll list system requirements here, as well, for those who care to know them before they try to sign up:

Intel core i3 3.1 GHz processor equivalent or higher

6 Gb RAM (not completely sure if this is true)

2 GB available hard disk space

NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or higher / ATI Radeon HD 7000 series or higher

Support for DirectX 9 GPU with Shader Model 3.0 support

Possible Upcoming Champions

http://justiceleagueinfinite.tumblr.com/post/58764003153/revealed-whos-coming-to-infinite-crisis-next

(based off of dawnbase.com stolen power list in guide creation)
Aquaman
Atomic Joker
Atomic Poison Ivy
Gaslight Flash
Mecha Wonderwoman
Robin
Star Sapphire
Superman
Mecha Superman
Nightmare Superman
Annuvin has confirmed : Sinestro, Raven, Green Arrow.
Community wants : Krypto, Starfire, Robin, Nightmare Zatanna the blood mage, Gaslight Harley Quinn.

i might be interested but idunno if my comp can run it, do you lagg less on IC then you do league?

I lag more because my processor is only a single core. But that's my own computer, so.. idk about anyone else.

Jacze would like a beta key pls

I'll pm you one.

>Aquaman isn't even in yet.

1/10 Game

It's really fun and I liked it a lot. But holy fuck it ran so bad. FX6300/7850/8GBRAM user here and it lagged really bad. Any way I can bring up my performance since very low still yields the same FPS.

>Aquaman isn't even in yet.

1/10 Game

It's really fun and I liked it a lot. But holy fuck it ran so bad. FX6300/7850/8GBRAM user here and it lagged really bad. Any way I can bring up my performance since very low still yields the same FPS.

http://support.infinitecrisis.com/link/portal/24026/24034/Article/12/Performance-vs-Quality-Troubleshooting-performance-issues

http://support.infinitecrisis.com/link/portal/24026/24034/ArticleFolder/6/Tech-Support

Colin also knows another way to fix it. I'll have him post it whenever he's alive

Another thing you could do is go to Documents and open the InfiniteCrisis folder, rename userpreferences.ini to olduserpreferences and reopen IC, it'll make a new userpreferences.ini with more optimal settings for your PC, but I still recommend going to the first link that Matt posted up there.

Did both and they failed for me, how do you guys usually run. Pretty fluid? I just reinstalled it and see if that changes anything because of hope.

Also if any of you kids want to play with me add IllegalCyrus.

Could just be something else because shit like Far Cry 3 runs at 20-30 frames on lowest settings 720p fullscreen. So idk.