The Perfection Serum [Ep 6 Spoilers]

Lucifer Morningstar

Is the significance of the Perfection Serum choice in the Cresent sewer lab and the effects of taking it known right now? 

The journal entries more or less guarantee that taking the serum is a bad choice and will lead to consequences down the line, perhaps even the bad ending but I would appreciate confirmation and am curious about the details. 

If anything, i think it is the good ending again, since you see into Garrett's past and learn why he he hates the foxes as strongly as he does. Furthermore, you also seemingly resist the serum when Reeve eventually tests you, so I'm pretty sure it triggers the good ending.

Also while you pick up the serum, dont forget to read the 5 books to trigger "Your knowledge of mystery grows", with the two other books that have the same prompt being available during ryders sidequest.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 5uperdawg said:

If anything, i think it is the good ending again, since you see into Garrett's past and learn why he he hates the foxes as strongly as he does. Furthermore, you also seemingly resist the serum when Reeve eventually tests you, so I'm pretty sure it triggers the good ending.

Also while you pick up the serum, dont forget to read the 5 books to trigger "Your knowledge of mystery grows", with the two other books that have the same prompt being available during ryders sidequest.

Interesting. I am all for backstory, the more the better. Thanx for the input. 

• 1 month later...

Am late to the party as i just found out this was out today, it would be sort of rude if this gave the bad end later on lol. I am unsure of what to do, but I guess I will take it and hope for the best. Can always start a new save in the future to get the best ending!

Edit: Honestly, is a toss up for me, Crescent notes say perfection is bad, but other people seem to say otherwise...

we will see I suppose